• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Hosted a Beauticontrol Party?

In summary, the customer did not have a good experience with the host benefits. The products looked interesting, but the consultant was annoying. The customer thinks the products are great, but the host benefits are not great.
BlessedWifeMommy
Just curious. What was your experience?

I have been to one, I like their skin care and I am VERRY picky. I have super sensitive skin. The party was fun. Host benefits are not great.

Thanks Paulette! I was at an event and the products looked really interesting. The consultant at the event was annoying. I booked with a gal I met months ago, instead of going with the gal I met at the event. One of the reasons I didn't go with the gal last week was she wore her name tag upside down. I couldn't handle it. I knew it was a tactic they probably use, but it made her appear annoying to me.

I found it tacky that in order to get the host benefits, two guests at the show I attended had to book a show, or she wouldn't get anything but her % off. Yuck.

leahevanson said:
I found it tacky that in order to get the host benefits, two guests at the show I attended had to book a show, or she wouldn't get anything but her % off. Yuck.

Yikes. I was really up front with the consultant that I wanted to see the products and not many of my friends will drive out to my house. The funny thing is I think she wants to see some PC products so I may get an order out of this. he he...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yikes. I was really up front with the consultant that I wanted to see the products and not many of my friends will drive out to my house. The funny thing is I think she wants to see some PC products so I may get an order out of this. he he...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Been to a show, a customer sells it. She loves it and claims she makes lots of money. I just bought a cuticle pen and massage oil...couldn't afford much. It was fun but nothing to get excited about. I thought the host benefits were awful...

A friend of mine invited me to one she was having last night, but I couldn't go because I didn't have a sitter. I did go online to look at their host benefits and I agree.. they are pretty awful. :(

I use the facial wash/scrub/moisturizor stuff and really like it. I tried to have a show and the thing was I could get one of the sets for 50% off. The weather turned bad - lots of ice - so it was cancelled but the consultant still gave me the discount for trying.

I did attend a show of another consultant and it lasted 3 hours!!!! It was a large crowd and by the time she got everyone's faces washed and masks put on and washed off then her presentation it was 2 1/2 hours - then I had to wait to order which was another 1/2 hour. Check out wouldn't have taken so long if she didn't have to keep running to her car for more supplies and stock. And this is a big wig with the company! Ick!

chefcharity said:
I use the facial wash/scrub/moisturizor stuff and really like it. I tried to have a show and the thing was I could get one of the sets for 50% off. The weather turned bad - lots of ice - so it was cancelled but the consultant still gave me the discount for trying.

I did attend a show of another consultant and it lasted 3 hours!!!! It was a large crowd and by the time she got everyone's faces washed and masks put on and washed off then her presentation it was 2 1/2 hours - then I had to wait to order which was another 1/2 hour. Check out wouldn't have taken so long if she didn't have to keep running to her car for more supplies and stock. And this is a big wig with the company! Ick!

With a party that big (and if she is a seasoned consultant with them) you would have thought she would have brought and assistant to help her get the stock from her car!:eek: I have seen many consultants bring someone else along to help with a show that huge.

Just my opinion-
Kelly V.

I use BC products daily. I LOVE THEM. I even have my 12 year old using the sensitive skin line (you can tell if she slacks off for one day from using them) and we just LOVE the products. I agree now that they have a hostess program, it stinks...terrible. Prior to the hostess program the individual consultant decided how much Free to give to the hostess...and we got ALOT more then. I never really cared for the consultant that I used but then she signed one of my best friends and then 2 other friends, so now i just mix my orders between them.

But it is TONS of fun and I have so much of their products that I will occassionally invite my friends over for a "spa day" and we watch movies and soak our feet, use the eye pads and do the lip treatments...without the consulant or having to buy a thing...'cept for food and beverages-we share that cost. Speaking of...I need to plan another one....

BeautiControl products are wonderful. Yeah, the host benefits the company suggest are not great, but they do encourage bookings. However, I generally give my hosts 20% off their order...even without the two bookings...and 40% off their skin-care set...anyone who books gets their skin care set at 40% off and they don't have to wait till their spa to get it.

The products have improved my skin 300%...and yes you can tell when you don't use them. The new warming scrub that will be available in June is awesome!!

So the consultant is really on the ball, she got the evite out. Of course 4 people said they couldn't come right away. That's okay, I'm getting used to people telling me no.

BC products are FABULOUS! - but I don't care for the Hostess Benefits compared to PC - haha!

Thanks everyone! I only had one person show, but we had a ball! It was fun! I loved the products. She had to order my stuff, so I am waiting to start using it. I am surprised at the investment in inventory that they expect. She is doing well and hasn't been stuck with anything, but wow, you could really order too much and not sell it.

pampered.chris said:
I use BC products daily. I LOVE THEM. I even have my 12 year old using the sensitive skin line (you can tell if she slacks off for one day from using them) and we just LOVE the products. I agree now that they have a hostess program, it stinks...terrible. Prior to the hostess program the individual consultant decided how much Free to give to the hostess...and we got ALOT more then. I never really cared for the consultant that I used but then she signed one of my best friends and then 2 other friends, so now i just mix my orders between them.

But it is TONS of fun and I have so much of their products that I will occassionally invite my friends over for a "spa day" and we watch movies and soak our feet, use the eye pads and do the lip treatments...without the consulant or having to buy a thing...'cept for food and beverages-we share that cost. Speaking of...I need to plan another one....

Ok, I HAVE to do this.....look up spa show notes and recipes in our files section....they have basic kitchen ingredients and our PC goodies, of course for girls spa night. Ok, I feel better....thanks!:D

1. How do I become a host for a Beauticontrol party?

To become a host for a Beauticontrol party, simply reach out to your local Beauticontrol consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date and time for your party and guide you through the planning process.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Beauticontrol party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the chance to try out new and popular products and receive personalized skincare and beauty advice from a Beauticontrol consultant.

3. How many guests should I invite to my Beauticontrol party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-15 guests to your Beauticontrol party. This will ensure a fun and lively atmosphere and give you a better chance of reaching the sales goals to earn host rewards.

4. Can I host a Beauticontrol party online?

Yes, you can! In addition to traditional in-home parties, our consultants also offer virtual parties which allow you to invite friends and family from all over to join in the fun. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful online party.

5. What types of products will be featured at my Beauticontrol party?

At your Beauticontrol party, you and your guests will have the opportunity to try out a variety of skincare, makeup, and beauty products. Our consultants will showcase our latest and most popular products, as well as provide personalized recommendations based on your individual skincare needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LynWI