• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Slydial the Solution to Avoiding Deleted Voicemails?

In summary, Slydial is a free voice messaging service that allows you to leave voicemails without actually calling someone's phone. You can use it by calling the Slydial number and entering the recipient's phone number. It is free to use, but may incur airtime charges for those without unlimited calling plans. It can be used to leave messages for anyone with a phone number, but has limitations such as only working within the US, not being able to leave messages for landlines, and having a 3-minute limit for messages.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Welcome – slydial

I'm wondering if there is a place and use for this less-personal type of communication in our business.... perhaps reminder calls for upcoming shows? One thing I can think of is that they'd be less likely to delete your voicemail because they weren't given a heads-up that it was you that called and left a message....

Is this like postcalls?

Never heard of it, can't access the site at work. I don't know if I would use it, but I don't use Post Calls either. I wouldn't delete the message personally, I do occasionally get messages when my phone doesn't ring.

Phonevite.com too., it is suppose to be a free service. I you input the phone numbers and you record the message and set the time for the calls to be made. You can also check to see what call's went through.

How many people check voice mails on a regular basis?

i don't check my voicemails...if i don't know the number that called i delete it and if it is from someone i know i usually just call them back...i hate checking my voicemail!

What is Slydial?

Slydial is a free voice messaging service that allows you to leave a voicemail for someone without actually calling their phone. It is a great tool for when you want to leave a message but don't want to have a conversation.

How does Slydial work?

To use Slydial, you simply call the Slydial number and enter the phone number of the person you want to leave a message for. The call will then be directly sent to their voicemail, where you can leave your message.

Is Slydial free to use?

Yes, Slydial is completely free to use. However, some cell phone carriers may charge you for airtime if you do not have an unlimited calling plan.

Can I use Slydial to leave messages for anyone?

Yes, you can use Slydial to leave messages for anyone as long as you have their phone number. It is most commonly used for leaving messages for friends, family, and business contacts.

Are there any limitations to using Slydial?

There are a few limitations to using Slydial. First, it only works within the United States. Second, you cannot use it to leave messages for landline phones. Lastly, you can only leave messages up to 3 minutes in length.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • MeesMom3