• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever...

ChefPeg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2012
Let's say a host is a good friend of yours/co-worker for 20 years...
She decides she doesn't need to purchase a host special.
If you wanted one, would you ask her if you could use the benefit for yourself and pay for it yourself?
Or is this addressed in the contract as a no-no? (can you tell I didn't read the whole thing?) ;)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
No, it is not a no-no. Some people don't think it's the right thing to do, but if your friend is OK with it, and you want it, I say go for it.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
It is a no-no but many, many people do it anyway. The host benefits are for the hosts. They are an incentive for them to share the catalog with their friends, invite them to the party, make those phone calls...

That being said, many hosts gift some of their benefits to others and even offer them to the consultant. The host can do what she wants. I will say that if you are thinking of asking her if you can use it be sure that she absolutely doesn't want it. You don't want her to think you are taking it from her.

...if you asked HO if it was ok they would say absolutely no.

3girls

Gold Member
May 11, 2010
I usually have her offer it to one of her good friends or a good guest that bought alot of items from her show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views