• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Winter Catalogs to Trade for Spring!

In summary, the deadline for trading winter catalogs for spring is typically the end of February, but may vary by region. There is no limit on the number of winter catalogs you can trade in, as long as they are in good condition. Shipping costs are covered by Pampered Chef for trades within the US, but may be additional fees for international trades. You can trade in your winter catalogs for any other seasonal catalog offered by Pampered Chef, but availability may vary. If you no longer have your winter catalogs, you can still participate in the trade program by contacting your consultant for a digital version or requesting a replacement for a fee.
turtle15
I have 25+ Winter catalogs that I would love to trade for spring catalogs. Or, I will sell them too. I had a Feb. host decide to switch to a March show. Let me know if there is any interest!

I also have a pack of Fall catalogs (with the knife block on the cover) if anyone else needs any. I'd sell them for $12 plus shipping.

1. What is the deadline for trading winter catalogs for spring?

The deadline for trading winter catalogs for spring is typically the end of February. However, it may vary depending on your specific region or consultant. It is best to check with your consultant for the exact deadline.

2. Can I trade in any number of winter catalogs for spring?

Yes, you can trade in any number of winter catalogs for spring. There is no limit on the number of catalogs you can trade, as long as they are in good condition and not expired. However, keep in mind that the number of spring catalogs available for trade may be limited, so it is best to trade in your winter catalogs as soon as possible.

3. Do I need to pay for shipping to trade in my winter catalogs?

No, you do not need to pay for shipping to trade in your winter catalogs. Pampered Chef covers the cost of shipping for catalog trades within the United States. However, if you are trading from outside the US, there may be additional fees for shipping.

4. Can I trade in winter catalogs for any other catalog besides spring?

Yes, you can trade in winter catalogs for any other catalog besides spring. Pampered Chef offers a variety of seasonal catalogs throughout the year, so you can choose which catalog you would like to trade for. However, keep in mind that availability may vary and is subject to change.

5. What if I no longer have my winter catalogs to trade in?

If you no longer have your winter catalogs to trade in, you can still participate in the catalog trade program. Simply contact your consultant and they will be able to provide you with a digital version of the catalog for trading. Alternatively, you can also request a replacement catalog for a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Adrian
  • jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • imported_iteachurkid