• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Show with Only 2 Guests: $500 in Sales and Potential for More!

In summary, the host had a great show last Friday and there were only two other people there besides the host. The host's show was only about $40 and they took a few catalogs to work (Wal-Mart) and I stopped by last night to close her show, she wasn't ready because she is still collecting orders. The total was $410 so far and she has a lady who wants to buy 3 of the mini loaf pans ($30 each X 3= $90!!). The host is thinking of having a catalog show every 3 months!
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I had a show last Friday and there were only two other people there besides the host! We still had a great time though. Her show was only about $40. She took a few catalogs to work (Wal-Mart) and I stopped by last night to close her show, she wasn't ready because she is still collecting orders!! Her total was $410 so far and she has a a lady who wants to buy 3 of the mini loaf pans ($30 each X 3= $90!!) She will be over $500 by the time we are done!! She is thinking of having a catalog show every 3 months! That part was her idea! I am soooo excited!!

That it awesome!! congrats on the sales!!!

That is why I don't close my shows the night of their show. I once had a lady who not one person came to her show and she ended up with a $400 show! Most of my hosts get $100- $200 in outside orders and some more than that. Thats awesome she wants to do a catalogue show every couple months. I hope she doesn't get burned out with doing that. I used to work with a lady who did catalogue shows all the time for different companies. It got to where if you saw her coming you turned the other way because you knew she wanted you to buy more stuff. If she can pull it off though more power to her!

janel kelly said:
That is why I don't close my shows the night of their show.
Me too! I also have found that no matter how much host coaching you do, some hosts just don't get the host program until their party happens and you are showing them where they are at the end of the night - and where they can be with a few more orders. By giving them a couple extra days to get additional orders they can now use that knowledge to increase their benefits.

Sounds like......could be a future consultant! Just float the idea by her - ask if she knows of anyone who could use a couple hundred dollars more each month?

My mom, sister, and aunt all rotate throughout the year, having parties off one another. Mom books off sister, sister books off aunt, aunt books off mom.. It's just the way it goes. They have the parties 4-6 months apart. They all get the booking benefit sometime in the year.. They've done it like this for years and will continue to do so.. Now, if only they used me as their consultant! lol. but its okay.. their consultant is an absolute sweetheart and a perfect match for them.

What are the benefits of having a successful show with only 2 guests?

Having a successful show with only 2 guests can lead to a higher average order, which means more commission for you. It also shows potential for future bookings and referrals from satisfied guests.

What are some tips for achieving $500 in sales with only 2 guests?

Some tips for achieving $500 in sales with only 2 guests include offering bundle deals, highlighting the hostess rewards program, and showcasing the versatility and quality of our products. It's also important to engage with the guests and offer personalized recommendations based on their needs.

How can I make the most out of a small guest list?

To make the most out of a small guest list, focus on building a strong relationship with each guest and providing exceptional customer service. Offer personalized recommendations and make them feel special and valued. You can also offer incentives for them to bring a friend to future shows.

What are some ways to attract more guests to a show with a small guest list?

One way to attract more guests to a show with a small guest list is by offering a special promotion or discount for guests who bring a friend. You can also utilize social media to promote the show and reach a wider audience. Additionally, focusing on creating a fun and engaging atmosphere can encourage guests to bring friends to future shows.

How can I use a successful show with only 2 guests to build my business?

A successful show with only 2 guests can be used to build your business by asking for referrals from satisfied guests, showcasing your sales and customer service skills to potential hostesses, and utilizing the hostess rewards program to incentivize future bookings. You can also use the success of the show to promote yourself as a successful consultant and attract potential team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies