1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Have to share this!

1. Molly Jo

Molly Jo Member Gold Member

I had a show last Friday and there were only two other people there besides the host! We still had a great time though. Her show was only about $40. She took a few catalogs to work (Wal-Mart) and I stopped by last night to close her show, she wasn't ready because she is still collecting orders!! Her total was $410 so far and she has a a lady who wants to buy 3 of the mini loaf pans ($30 each X 3= $90!!) She will be over $500 by the time we are done!! She is thinking of having a catalog show every 3 months! That part was her idea! I am soooo excited!!

Feb 1, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

That it awesome!! congrats on the sales!!!

Feb 1, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

That is why I don't close my shows the night of their show. I once had a lady who not one person came to her show and she ended up with a $400 show! Most of my hosts get $100- $200 in outside orders and some more than that. Thats awesome she wants to do a catalogue show every couple months. I hope she doesn't get burned out with doing that. I used to work with a lady who did catalogue shows all the time for different companies. It got to where if you saw her coming you turned the other way because you knew she wanted you to buy more stuff. If she can pull it off though more power to her!

Feb 1, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Me too! I also have found that no matter how much host coaching you do, some hosts just don't get the host program until their party happens and you are showing them where they are at the end of the night - and where they can be with a few more orders. By giving them a couple extra days to get additional orders they can now use that knowledge to increase their benefits.

Feb 2, 2006
  5. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Sounds like...

...could be a future consultant! Just float the idea by her - ask if she knows of anyone who could use a couple hundred dollars more each month?

Feb 2, 2006
  6. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

My mom, sister, and aunt all rotate throughout the year, having parties off one another. Mom books off sister, sister books off aunt, aunt books off mom.. It's just the way it goes. They have the parties 4-6 months apart. They all get the booking benefit sometime in the year.. They've done it like this for years and will continue to do so.. Now, if only they used me as their consultant! lol. but its okay.. their consultant is an absolute sweetheart and a perfect match for them.

Feb 2, 2006
Have something to add?