• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Director: My Journey to Success

In summary, Michele shares that she has been in touch with both of her recruits since their summer shows and that they thought it was just a taste-testing event. The other recruit, who signed after hearing about the opportunity through Michele, thought it was just a taste-testing event as well. However, Michele has been successful in getting all her recruits booked for shows and is on track to walk in July.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
ok... i signed the end of feb 1 girl which promoted me to future... we have to change her SS but that is ok.... this past monday night... i just signed 2 more ladies and they each already have 3 shows booked for them.. and there ss is not till may...

1 more and i will be director... OMG.. i am freakin.... If i get 1 more by july i will be walking.... YIPPEEE

wow, that's awesome! Congratulations! How in the world did you do the two in one day???

Way to go! Good job getting those bookings on the schedule to. I'm hoping to walk in July too. I have one qualified. I also signed promoted to future on March 1st and that recruit is well on her way to qualifying. I have three other new recruits so that's my five but I'm working on getting them to get some solid dates for shows. A lot of so and so will do a show but getting those dates is key!

You must be doing a great job sharing the opportunity so I'm sure you'll get that fifth recruit soon.

Michele

the one was one i have been keeping in touch with since her summer show.. the other was a shock to me... We had a taste of pampered chef.... they sampled new sb recipes as directors talked about pc...lots of questions came and were answered.... my friend was the shocker that signed... she thought it was just a taste testing event...lol

Great job!
spotlight.gif

C

InspirationWay to go!!!! For us Newbies, that is a great inspiration to know it can happen ANYTIME....kinda like being in Las Vegas...:p

Congrats....Hope to see ya walking up there in July.....:D Okay, here's what we do.....when you walk, all the Chefsuccess folks yell really loud..."Chef Success....":D DEAL? of No Deal....:eek:

1. How long does it typically take to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

In general, it takes around 1-3 years to become a Director at Pampered Chef. However, this timeline can vary depending on the individual's dedication, sales performance, and team-building skills.

2. What are the main requirements for achieving Director status?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first reach the level of Senior Consultant or above. Additionally, you must have a consistent sales record, maintain a certain level of personal sales volume, and have a team of at least 3 active consultants.

3. Can you explain the different levels and titles within the Director path?

There are three levels within the Director path: Director-in-Qualification, Advanced Director, and Senior Director. Each level has specific requirements and responsibilities, with Senior Director being the highest achievement.

4. How do I build and grow my team as I work towards becoming a Director?

To build and grow your team, it's important to actively recruit new consultants and support and train them to be successful. You can also network with other consultants and participate in team events and trainings to help your team reach their goals.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive trainings and events, and the ability to earn leadership bonuses. Directors also have the opportunity to mentor and support their team members to achieve success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies