• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Daughter Got Into NYU: I'm So Proud!

In summary, NYU is a prestigious private research university located in New York City with an acceptance rate of around 16%. It offers over 200 undergraduate majors and programs and has a bustling and diverse urban campus in Greenwich Village. NYU is a good choice for students looking for a top-notch education, a vibrant campus community, and opportunities for internships and networking in NYC.
lisasfuncooking
I usually don't brag, but I have to tell everyone.
My daughter got into NYU for Music. She wants to be an opera singer. :sing:
I am so proud of her and all her hard work. She amazes me. Even though I have been her mom, I have learned so much from her :balloon:
OK, now I better get bookings every night for the rest of the year :chef:

Lisa that is WONDERFUL! I am glad that she is using a talent that God gave her. I love to hear that.

That is wonderful!! Congrats to mom and daughter!!

Wooo hooo! Brag away. You have good reason.

GREAT!

Another aspiring Opry singer!

minnie pearl.jpg

What is NYU?

NYU stands for New York University, a prestigious private research university located in New York City.

Is NYU a difficult school to get into?

Yes, NYU is a highly selective university with an acceptance rate of around 16%. It is known for its strong academics and competitive admissions process.

What majors are offered at NYU?

NYU offers over 200 undergraduate majors and programs, including business, arts and sciences, education, engineering, and more.

What is the campus like at NYU?

NYU's main campus is located in Greenwich Village in New York City. It is a bustling and diverse urban setting with a mix of historic and modern buildings.

What makes NYU a good choice for my daughter?

NYU offers a top-notch education and a vibrant campus community. It also offers numerous opportunities for internships and networking in the heart of NYC, preparing students for success after graduation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies