• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Storage Space for Your SS3 Bonus?

In summary, this is a great bonus set, but due to personal circumstances I was unable to take advantage of it.
Happy Mom
Have SS3 BonusI earned this bonus, but unfortunately for me I had already purchased every single item at regular price. Also, my little house does not have any extra storage space for duplicates. Anyone have some suggestions?

Last edited:
What's in it?

It has the large, rectangular Chillzane, prep bowls, metal meat tenderizer, small Quick Stir pitcher, stainless steel bowls with lids, set of 3.

It's a shame I already have all of these because it is a great set.

I have started getting 2 of everything so I can keep the products for my show in a tub in my vehicle and the other set in my kitchen. You wouldnt believe the people who stop me on the streets and ask if they can see such and such and I say sure I have one of those with me. One time I even let a restaraunt borrow my food chopper one day cause it was in my car and they purchased one because of that!

You can always post them for sale on the Let's Make a Deal board on Yahoo. It's for consultants only.

I tried that before, but could not get on. What is the procedure?

Thanks

ss3how much are you looking to get for it? I may be interested. :cool:

Happy Mom said:
I earned this bonus, but unfortunately for me I had already purchased every single item at regular price. Also, my little house does not have any extra storage space for duplicates. Anyone have some suggestions?

Why don't you take it to your next show and display it with a sign that says, Buy today, take home today...then just let your guest pick which one's they want and offer it to them slightly cheaper then it's worth, since you got it free you won't be losing out on money and they got it cheap. It's a win win situation.

Were you not able to find the site or just not able to log in? The site link is http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/. I can't remember all the details but I'm sure since it's consultant only you must click 'join this group' or something like that and provide the info/answer the questions asked for. It's a great site and fairly active.

As far as bringing them to a show and offering them a great deal, I would be afraid to offend my host or take away from HER show sales if they bought from me instead of at full price from the catelog.

I also sometimes offer to my email newsletter group an extra inventory sale at drastically reduced prices. I do this maybe twice a year and just make a flyer with the items and prices and email it out.

HTH,

how muchhow much would you like for them?

Jodi,

Thank you. I could not get in. Even though I joined, I never received a confirmation. I will try this again.

I want it!I want it! Esp. the stainless steel bowls. How much do you want for it?
You can email me at [email protected]
thanks!

Have you thought about using some of them as booking incentive, or to entice hosts to increase show totals?
Rita

Site for trade and salesYes, I got in this time and registered, but I was denied acceptance. I supplied the requested information and that I was a consultant. I received a generic email with several general reasons why applicants are denied, and none fit my category. I might try again later, but it seems to be a big hassle to go through the registration and question and answers and never know why you application was denied. The email states that they will NOT answer specific questions about denials.

Last edited:
I got the same response when I tried to join it! Hmm, wonder why. I was bummed b/c I really wanted to join but maybe I'll try again some other time.

1. What is the Ss3 Bonus for Sale?

The Ss3 Bonus for Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive additional bonuses when they purchase certain products or reach a certain spending threshold.

2. How do I know which products are eligible for the Ss3 Bonus?

You can find a list of eligible products on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Look for the Ss3 Bonus logo next to the product description.

3. How much can I save with the Ss3 Bonus for Sale?

The amount you can save depends on the specific promotion and your purchase total. However, customers can typically save anywhere from 10-25% off their order with the Ss3 Bonus for Sale.

4. Can I combine the Ss3 Bonus with other promotions?

In most cases, the Ss3 Bonus cannot be combined with other promotions. However, some exceptions may apply. Please check the terms and conditions of each promotion for more information.

5. How long does the Ss3 Bonus for Sale last?

The duration of the Ss3 Bonus for Sale varies and is subject to change. Please refer to the specific promotion for the start and end dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKeender
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Molly Jo
Replies
Views
Happy Mom
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies