• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Sirloin Beef Meatballs, Need Dinner Idea

In summary, the Sirloin Beef Meatballs can be prepared by baking, pan-frying, or grilling and can be used in a variety of dishes including pasta. They are gluten-free and come in packages with an average of 12 meatballs. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm not really feeling like spaghetti or a tomato sauce base meal but want to do something with these meatballs to use them up since they've been in the freezer for awhile.

Any ideas?

BBQ meatballs.. Usally I used that for parties. Really good! But try to make your own sauce thats a sweet one.

Like this recipe its sweet with a kick :)
1 1/2 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
6 oz. (1/2 chili sauce bottle) vinegar
1 tbsp. mustard
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. grape jelly
1/2 c. beer
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 to 3 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. dry minced onions
Dash garlic powder

Just thought of another idea you could do meatball stroganof heres a an easy recipe for the suace part you could add noodles or spatzel
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. water
1 tbsp. instant minced onion
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 c. sour cream
Add soup, 1/2 cup water and seasoning; mix well. Simmer 5 minutes. Blend in sour cream and meatballs; heat through. Serve over hot cooked noodles, rice, or spatzel.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm off to try out option number 3 since I have all the ingredients on hand. I appreciate your help! :)

Your welcome Always here to help :)

kcjodih said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm off to try out option number 3 since I have all the ingredients on hand. I appreciate your help! :)

Hey Jodi:1 more option & its even easier....
Do you have any brown gravy on hand?

well just mix brown gravy & sour cream add a little paprika, then add the meatballs. Boil up some broad egg noodles & you're all set!! :D

bbq meatballs
1 bottle heinz chili sauce
1 can of whole cranberries
whisk together pour over meatballs
bake or put in crockpot

1. How do I prepare the Sirloin Beef Meatballs for dinner?

The Sirloin Beef Meatballs can be prepared by baking, pan-frying, or grilling. Simply follow the instructions on the packaging for the desired cooking method.

2. Can I use the Sirloin Beef Meatballs in a pasta dish?

Yes, the Sirloin Beef Meatballs can be used in a variety of dishes, including pasta. Try adding them to spaghetti and marinara sauce for a delicious and easy dinner idea.

3. Are the Sirloin Beef Meatballs gluten-free?

Yes, the Sirloin Beef Meatballs are gluten-free and are made with all-natural ingredients.

4. How many meatballs are in one package?

The number of Sirloin Beef Meatballs in a package may vary, but on average there are about 12 meatballs per package.

5. Can I freeze the Sirloin Beef Meatballs for later use?

Yes, the Sirloin Beef Meatballs can be frozen for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76