• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about Host & Consultant Specials

I can't remember who first did it but it was a leader.In summary, the conversation was about a consultant's question regarding the special for submitting two shows between March 1-15. The host will still receive credit for February, but the consultant wanted to know if the show held in February and submitted in March would count towards the consultant specials. It was clarified that the show must be held and submitted in March to count towards the special, and that consultants are not allowed to use their website as part of their signature on forums. It was suggested to use "/sandrak" instead. The conversation also discussed the promotion for mid-season products, which can be earned by submitting sales between March 16-April 17.
Jodi'sKitchen
My question is about the special if you submit 2 shows between March 1-15. I am currently doing a show for the month of February. I will not be able to submit it until the first weekend in March. I know that the host will still get the credit for February(host specials). I was wondering about the consultant specials. Will this show count as one of my March shows towards the special or not?
Thanks for all the information on this site. I love it!!!!
Jodi Hoover #390845
Penn Yan, NY

:confused:

Last edited:
Jodi--I believe the wording for the special is "held and submitted" that means to count for the March special the party has to be dated in March and submitted to PC by the 15th.

FYI--we are not allowed to use our website as part of our signature on this forum. One way around that is to do: /sandrak We all would know what you mean.

Sorry, the February show will not count for the 2 shows you need. They must be held and submitted between March 1 & 15 to get the polka dot squares and cups.

You can also get them by hosting a show or fund-raiser in May but then you'd have to pay the host price.

The promotion for the Mid-season products is different. All sales SUBMITTED from March 16-April 17 will count toward the $1250 required to earn those products. The shows can be held before March 16 for that promotion.

They usually give us the option to purchase the mid-season products at 50% off too.

Last edited:
???
Chef Kearns said:
Jodi--I believe the wording for the special is "held and submitted" that means to count for the March special the party has to be dated in March and submitted to PC by the 15th.

FYI--we are not allowed to use our website as part of our signature on this forum. One way around that is to do: /sandrak We all would know what you mean.

??? What are you meaning about using website as part of signature?? or/sandrak??

I'm new and really seem to be missing ??

What are you meaning about using website as
Soothenrelax said:
??? What are you meaning about using website as part of signature?? or/sandrak??

I'm new and really seem to be missing ??
We are not allowed to put our website addresses on any web forum or be linked in any site. It is exclusively for our PC business. We CAN put it on all paperwork that we distribute to the masses.

/sandrak means that she thinks it would be okay to put the end of the address here - just not the whole www._____________ / part.

So in otherwords if I followed that thought I could add the following to my signature.

/bbrigham

I think this is stretching things but it is a great idea if it in fact is permitted. Ahs anyone asked HO about this?

Beth--I think it is okay because it cannot be linked to from here. A person would have to type in the first part then put on the / part.

1. What are the current specials for hosts and consultants?

The current specials for hosts and consultants can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant.

2. How can I become a consultant and take advantage of the specials?

To become a consultant and take advantage of the specials, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant to learn more about the process.

3. Are there any specific requirements to qualify for the host or consultant specials?

Yes, there are specific requirements for both host and consultant specials. These requirements can vary and are typically outlined on our website or communicated by your consultant.

4. Can I combine host and consultant specials?

Unfortunately, host and consultant specials cannot be combined. However, you can choose which special you would like to utilize for your purchase or party.

5. How long do the host and consultant specials last?

The duration of host and consultant specials may vary. Please check our website or contact your consultant for specific information about the current specials and their expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies