• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Chefsuccess: An IPT Success Story

In summary, Jeanie Gay found that her sales had increased by 1300% since finding chefsuccess, Gillian has seen an increase in her sales since finding the site, and both Jeanie and Gillian agree that this site is a great support system.
soonerchef
I was just looking at my IPT (Individual Performance Tracker) on CC and was comparing my sales from Jan-May of last year to this year and noticed that since I have found this site that my sales have gone up almost 300% from the same time last year!! :D :D :D That is just amazing to me, I know that this site is great but..WOW! I have gotten so many ideas from this site and everyone is so helpful...so, thank you to all of you wonderful gals and guys here!!!!!

Now, I am curious to know if any of you have seen an increase in your sales since finding chefsuccess.

I actually found this site right as I was starting PC last February so I can't say there was a time without chef success. I know it would have taken me alot longer to learn everything as a new consultant without this site. I can say my business is doing alot better this year than last year and that is in part to this site and all of the ideas everyone shares.

My director noticed something was up as I had my best month ever in April. I have been on Chef Success longer than that, but I finally started putting everything together in the last few months. My story is even worse!! I was inactive for 6 months last year!!! I had a good month last Nov but then I lost it again after that. My director lives 50 miles away and has always been sour about me not driving in for the cluster meetings. Last month was my best month, and I have never attended a cluster meeting. I think I made top 5 in our cluster but I don't know yet. She sounded happy for me but kinda upset that I did it without her cluster meeting.

You're right, this site is awesome! I don't know if my sales are as much higher as yours sooner, but this year is better so far than last.
This site is so great because you can't always talk to your cluster members right away; here you can log on , and find the answers you need right away. I am soooo glad that I found this site; you guys and gals are awesome:D

I agree this site is a wonderful support system. However, don't forget how great it is for newbies. I'm in SS3 and also live too far away to attend cluster meetings, especially with another FT job and my recruiter inactive. It's very inspiring and helpful when it's your main source of info. I don't feel like I'm left out in the cold, but rather have a great source to assist me in getting my business going. Keep that great info coming!

Jeanie Gay

I just checked mine and my sales are up 1300%!! That just blew me away. This site is awesome!

Gillian, that is way cool...I wonder if anyone can top that?

I had my son in May last year so I slacked for the last three months of my pregnancy and 4 months after! The only sales I had this time last year was a $230 catalog show I threw together so I would be active for the changeover. BUT, I wouldn't have taken time off if my business was fun and inspiring like it is now! Thanks ladies-- 1300%!

I can't compare but... with out this site I truely would not have signed! I did research and studied this site for a month before I became a consultant. I KNOW I would not be as successful as I am without this place to refer to with ??, advice, tips, flyers and so much more!

Love Chef Success!

I am a newbie as well - in SS1, and I am having great success with my new business! I found the Dollar Days flyer here and have 4 shows booked for June, with 2 others thinking about it. My recruiter doesn't use this website and she told me Monday that she is about to go inactive. It is a bit frustrating to have the person you are relying on to help you start your business not be as interested as you are!

My cluster meeting is 80 miles -one way!- but I still go to it because I learn so much and the Director is awesome! She is so helpful and knows so much. She works full time with PC and I am serioulsy thinking about going to her with all my questions, rather than relying on my recruiter. I have taught my recruiter things about the business that she wasn't aware. I don't think her heart is in it, unfortunately.

You will find that and that's the great thing about PC, you get what you put in. Use your Director, that is what they are there for!

Very happy that you are finding success, it is such a rush. I actually just offered to pay for memberships for some of my downline because this site is so great, it's like being at conference everyday.

AlowayFamily said:
My cluster meeting is 80 miles -one way!- but I still go to it because I learn so much and the Director is awesome! She is so helpful and knows so much. She works full time with PC and I am serioulsy thinking about going to her with all my questions, rather than relying on my recruiter. I have taught my recruiter things about the business that she wasn't aware. I don't think her heart is in it, unfortunately.

I would definately work with your director!!! I am fortunate to have a great recruiter and a great director. My recruiter is a full time teacher and is a bit busy right now whereas my director is a full time pc'er. There are people who drive 4 hours each way to get to our cluster meeting!:eek:

Also, don't forget to keep track of your mileage to and from cluster meetings! It is tax deductalbe for something like 42.5 cents a mile!

What is "Boost Your Sales with Chefsuccess: An IPT Success Story"?

"Boost Your Sales with Chefsuccess: An IPT Success Story" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that showcases the success story of a real Independent Pampered Chef consultant who has utilized the IPT (Invite, Present, Train) method to increase sales and grow their business.

Who is the program designed for?

This program is designed for current Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to improve their sales and grow their business using the IPT method. It can also be helpful for new consultants who want to learn successful sales strategies from experienced consultants.

What does the program cover?

The program covers the IPT method in detail, including how to effectively invite potential customers to parties, how to present Pampered Chef products, and how to train and mentor team members to also utilize the IPT method. It also includes tips and strategies for overcoming common sales challenges.

How can this program benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This program can benefit you by providing valuable insight and tools to increase your sales and grow your business. By learning from the success story of a real consultant, you can gain practical tips and strategies to implement in your own business. It can also help you improve your confidence and skills in the sales process.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to participate in the program. However, the investment can pay off greatly in the form of increased sales and business growth. Plus, you will have access to the program materials and resources for future reference and review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook