• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Appreciation Party Boost Your November Bookings?

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant planning a "Host Party" in November for their former hosts and incorporating a Christmas shopping theme. They would make small baskets for each host and were looking for other ideas to make it special. Another consultant shared their idea of a "Host Appreciation Party" and giving out extra prizes to top show hosts for the year. They also discussed using the party as an opportunity to reconnect with past hosts and potentially gain new host bookings. The conversation ended with the consultant planning to use the word "appreciate" in all their materials and thank you notes for the party.
rennea
Gold Member
I was thinking in November I would have a "Host Party" and invite all my former hosts for a nice gathering. I would make it a "Christmas Shopping" party. I would do up small baskets (under $10 value) for each of the hosts. What does everyone think? Any other ideas? I'm having trouble getting bookings and I thought this would really help me out in November.

I think it sounds nice. I had one to kick off the new Fall & Winter products and sample the new Celebrations dishes. I felt like I needed to make it a mystery host event but in retrospect, I wish I had also given a nice something (an under $10 item) to everybody since I'm fairly new and they'd all hosted with me in the last 6 months. If I'm hitting them up every six months (1st party, host show, and then again at their 1-year "renewal" point) I want to be sure I'm doing something that shows how much I value them and that I'm not just thinking about what they can do for *me*

Call it a"Host Appreciation Party". Some consultants even give extra prizes to their top show hosts for the year.

Roasting PanI used my roasting pan to make a HUGE pot of stew. It worked out perfectly. I froze it and now my husband has plenty for hunting season.

Shannon

You are definately on track!It is a great idea. I have a bunch of host names that were given to me be a former consutlant that I signed. I may just use your idea to get together with them to introduce myself and see what I may be able to help them with as well as to get a few new warm bodies. Never hurts to try.
All the ideas you have sound great. Let us know what you are going to do and how it turns out as well.
Oh and yes, I use the word "appreciate" a lot in all the materials I send out to my past hosts including the thank you notes I send them. It makes a difference to them to see that word so definately make it a Host "Appreciation" Party.

1. How do I host a Christmas shopping party to show appreciation for my former hosts?

To host a Christmas shopping party for your former hosts, simply reach out to them and invite them to a gathering at your home or online. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant to help you plan and organize the party. It's a great way to thank your former hosts and have a fun holiday shopping experience.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Christmas shopping party?

Hosting a Christmas shopping party is a great way to get together with friends and family during the holiday season. It also allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products as a thank you for hosting the party. You can also introduce your guests to new and exciting Pampered Chef products and recipes.

3. How can I make my Christmas shopping party unique?

There are many ways to make your Christmas shopping party unique and memorable. You can incorporate a holiday theme, such as a cookie exchange or gift wrapping workshop. You can also offer special discounts or prizes for your guests. Another idea is to have a potluck-style party where each guest brings a dish to share.

4. Can I host a Christmas shopping party online?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Christmas shopping party online. This is a great option for those who have friends and family who live far away or for those who are unable to attend a physical gathering. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up a virtual party and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources.

5. Do I need to purchase products at the Christmas shopping party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products at the Christmas shopping party. The main goal of the party is to have a fun and enjoyable time with your guests. However, if you do wish to make a purchase, your Pampered Chef consultant will be available to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AshleyAllison