• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Slice and Grate Return Policy: Answers to Your Customer's Questions

In summary, the customer can exchange the Ultimate Slice and Grate for anything in the catalog, as long as it is from the time of purchase.
cla519
I have a customer that bought the Ultimate Slice and Grate a year ago and has told me she really doesn't like it and would like to know if it can be returned for something else. Does anyone know the answer to this?

I know it has a 1 yr garentee on it if it doesnt work to the liking but I dont know if it works for the whole warrenty

I could be wrong but I personally think that she has let too much time go by to try to get it exchanged. What does the back of the receipt say about exchanges?

As long as it is still in the warranty period, she can return it for any reason other than misuse (using it contrary to the use and care card). PC warranties their products for any reason - even if they don't like it!

Very true, Kate. I am just thinking in general. I don't think that if I didn't like a product that I would keep on using it for a year and then decide I didn't want it anymore. That's just me.

I think I'd contact the HO on this one. Since it's in the warranty period, I imagine they'll accept and exchange. She'll have to pay the shipping, and this is one instance where I definitely would let the customer pay the shipping. I'm with Harriet, though. I can't imagine trying to exchange a product after a year just because I didn't like it.

I had a customer at a show that bought the US&G last year with a different consultant then she saw the UM and wanted to switch. She plans on sending the S&G back to exchange it for the UM. She may just ask for her money back then order the UM.

I had to call HO at the beginning of the week for this same issue. I had a past host (Feb. 2, 2006 show) purchase the USG for one of her 1/2 price items. When I called her to see if she wanted to schedule a show before her discount expired she informed me she only used the USG once. She did not like it. HO said she has one year from the show date to return for a refund or exchange it for another item. She is thrilled. The exchange must be for an item in that catalog (F/W 2005 .. glad I kept a copy of one). She is exchanging it for the Rectangular Chillzanne. She will then be refunded the difference. Of course she also rebooked!!! :)

Very interesting. So it has to be from what was available at the time of purchase. I guess lots of people want to upgrade to the newer models and try to get it as cheap as possible.

I am glad to hear that it worked out for your customer and she rebooked. At least it looks legitimate.

Yes, it has to be in the same catalog that was current at the time of the show. Better make sure we all keep at least one copy of each old catalog.

Well I just called HO and they told me it would be no problem to exchange for something else. It's been just over a year and they didn't tell me she had to pick from something out of the 2005 catalogue. Maybe just a differance in Canada to US again. I called her to see how she was liking her products and she said she wasn't happy with the US&G and was going to throw it out or give it away. I told her that I would see what I could do to make her happy and see if could be exchanged. I'm really glad that it could be done and she's going to be so happy because she really loves and has alot of the products.

1. What is the return policy for the Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Can I return the Ultimate Slice and Grate if I have used it?

Yes, you can still return the Ultimate Slice and Grate even if you have used it. As long as it is within the 30-day return period and meets the other requirements, you can receive a refund or exchange.

3. What if my Ultimate Slice and Grate is defective?

If your Ultimate Slice and Grate is defective, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. If the defect occurs after the 30-day return period, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Do I need to provide a receipt for my return?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. If you do not have a receipt, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Can I return the Ultimate Slice and Grate if I purchased it from a consultant?

Yes, you can return the Ultimate Slice and Grate if you purchased it from a consultant. However, please note that the return process may differ and you may need to contact the consultant directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 2crazyboys