1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Have a quick question

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

How do a enter a booking in the new PP Plus?

Mar 15, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Is it a booking as part of a show?

If so, it's on the bottom right of the guest's name and address screen - follow that, and it will walk you through setting up the show in P3

If it's just a booking, and you are trying to create a show, go to the top of your screen to FILE, then to NEW, and then to SHOW.

Mar 15, 2009
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Thank you so much. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Plus the host was talking in my ear 90 miles an hour while I was trying to find it. I was nervous that I was going to mess it up.

I think I may like PPP once I get used to it.

Mar 15, 2009
  4. debbieskitchenhelper

debbieskitchenhelper Member Gold Member

Ok, not sure where to post this question, and I hope someone is still up tonight that can help me but here is my question or problem. I just had a lady call alittle while ago and place a $168.00 order and put it on her credit card. Now my question is,, I have another book party that I was putting in tonight, with this big order, should I submit it as a book party or what. If I put it in as a book party, it would help me make my two parties held challenage. Any help would be appreciated.

Have something to add?