1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Have a quick question

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

How do a enter a booking in the new PP Plus?

Mar 15, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Is it a booking as part of a show?

If so, it's on the bottom right of the guest's name and address screen - follow that, and it will walk you through setting up the show in P3

If it's just a booking, and you are trying to create a show, go to the top of your screen to FILE, then to NEW, and then to SHOW.

Mar 15, 2009
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Thank you so much. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Plus the host was talking in my ear 90 miles an hour while I was trying to find it. I was nervous that I was going to mess it up.

I think I may like PPP once I get used to it.

Mar 15, 2009
  4. debbieskitchenhelper

debbieskitchenhelper Member Gold Member

Ok, not sure where to post this question, and I hope someone is still up tonight that can help me but here is my question or problem. I just had a lady call alittle while ago and place a $168.00 order and put it on her credit card. Now my question is,, I have another book party that I was putting in tonight, with this big order, should I submit it as a book party or what. If I put it in as a book party, it would help me make my two parties held challenage. Any help would be appreciated.

Have something to add?