• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do a enter a booking in the new Pampered Partner Plus?

In summary, to enter a booking in the new PP Plus, you will need to log into your account and click on the "Bookings" tab. From there, select "New Booking" and enter the details such as date, time, and location. You can also add notes or special requests from the customer. Click "Save" to confirm the booking. For creating a show, go to FILE, then NEW, and then SHOW. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me.
jenniferlynne
How do a enter a booking in the new PP Plus?

Is it a booking as part of a show?

If so, it's on the bottom right of the guest's name and address screen - follow that, and it will walk you through setting up the show in P3

If it's just a booking, and you are trying to create a show, go to the top of your screen to FILE, then to NEW, and then to SHOW.

Thank you so much. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Plus the host was talking in my ear 90 miles an hour while I was trying to find it. I was nervous that I was going to mess it up.

I think I may like PPP once I get used to it.

Ok, not sure where to post this question, and I hope someone is still up tonight that can help me but here is my question or problem. I just had a lady call alittle while ago and place a $168.00 order and put it on her credit card. Now my question is,, I have another book party that I was putting in tonight, with this big order, should I submit it as a book party or what. If I put it in as a book party, it would help me make my two parties held challenage. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there, as a pampered chef consultant, I can help you with entering a booking in the new PP Plus. To enter a booking, you will first need to log into your PP Plus account. Then, click on the "Bookings" tab and select "New Booking" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can enter the details of the booking, including the date, time, and location. You can also add any notes or special requests from the customer. Once you have entered all the information, click "Save" to confirm the booking. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy booking!

1. How do I access the Pampered Partner Plus platform?

To access the Pampered Partner Plus platform, you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Pampered Partner Plus" from the drop-down menu.

2. Where can I find the option to enter a new booking in Pampered Partner Plus?

To enter a new booking in Pampered Partner Plus, you will need to click on the "Bookings" tab in the top navigation menu. From there, you can select "New Booking" and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information for the booking.

3. Can I enter a booking for a host who has already had a party?

Yes, you can enter a booking for a host who has already had a party. In the "New Booking" form, there is an option to select whether the booking is for a new or existing host. Select "Existing Host" and then search for the host's name to add them to the booking.

4. How do I add products to a booking in Pampered Partner Plus?

To add products to a booking, click on the "Booking Details" tab in the "New Booking" form. From there, you can either select products from your inventory or add new products by clicking "Add Item." You can also add products by scanning their barcodes using the built-in scanner on the platform.

5. Can I edit or delete a booking in Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can edit or delete a booking in Pampered Partner Plus. To do so, go to the "Bookings" tab and select the booking you wish to edit or delete. From there, you will see options to edit or delete the booking. Please note that once a booking is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JWorks
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SuzieQ1973
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies