• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Final Super Starter Month: Bonuses Afterward?

In summary, "The Final Super Starter Month" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join during the designated month. It typically takes place at the end of the quarter and offers extra bonuses and rewards to jumpstart their business. These bonuses include free products, business supplies, and additional commission on sales. While you can join Pampered Chef at any time throughout the year, it is recommended to join during this special promotion to take advantage of the extra benefits. To sign up, you can do so through a current consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, indicating that you want to join during the Final Super Starter Month.
DebbieSM
This is my last Super Starter month. Do we get any bonuses after that for achieving a certain amount of sales? :rolleyes:

Not on a regular basis except for your check. Which I think is a bonus in itself!
However, there always seems to be something going on. For instance the fall sell a thon , submit 2 shows in July get the rectangle woven basket etc. I am sure there will be another one coming out when it is time for the new fall catalog orders. Maybe a tablecloth etc.

Almost every month there is a consultant sales and or recruiting incentive where we can earn products for free.

We also give ourselves a raise every month depending on our sales. The base commission for a consultant is 20% but even brand new consultants can earn 25%!

1. What is "The Final Super Starter Month"?

The Final Super Starter Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join during the designated month. It provides extra bonuses and rewards to help jumpstart their business.

2. When is "The Final Super Starter Month"?

The Final Super Starter Month typically takes place in the last month of the quarter. The specific dates may vary, so it is important to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact month.

3. What bonuses are included in "The Final Super Starter Month"?

During the Final Super Starter Month, new consultants have the opportunity to earn extra bonuses, such as free products, business supplies, and additional commission on sales. These bonuses are in addition to the regular benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still join Pampered Chef outside of "The Final Super Starter Month"?

Yes, you can join Pampered Chef at any time throughout the year. However, the bonuses and rewards offered during the Final Super Starter Month will not apply. We recommend joining during this special promotion to take advantage of the extra benefits.

5. How do I sign up for "The Final Super Starter Month"?

To participate in "The Final Super Starter Month", you can sign up through a current Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to indicate that you want to join during the Final Super Starter Month to receive the bonuses and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907