• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Just Updated Pampered Partner and Need Assistance

In summary, Debbie suggests that the new PP update should not affect shows you have open from prior months, but if you try to enter a discontinued product, it will tell you that there is no such number.
DebbieSM
I just updated Pampered Partner and I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I'm trying to order my supplies and the numbers are not on there. Is there a step that I am missing? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Debbbie :eek:

Did you update the product list?Did you make sure that you did an "Update Product List" as well as the program update? It is on the UPDATE button across the top of the screen. If you just update the program, the new item numbers will not necessarily appear. I just placed a supply order the other day after doing a "Product List" update, and all the new item numbers were there. Good luck! Let us know if you are still having a problem...

Thank YouThank You so much, no I did not do that. I was thinking about, but you know how sometimes your brain doesn't work as quickly as it should. This is my first season change so I didn't want to mess anything up by clicking on things I wasn't sure about. Thanks again!!!

Debbie :D

You're welcome!Glad I could help! As we've all learned the hard way, things get easier the more times you do them! Good luck and keep asking for help when you need it.

-Janet Hoffman
Indep. Sales Director with The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefjanet

ThanksI too did not update my product list and was wondering where everything was, thanks soo much, This board is great :)

Thanks Again!!Janet,
Thanks again so much. I just did my order and I am so excited to get started with my Fall hosts.

Debbie :)

When we do all the updates...wont it erase some of the old products if we are still putting shows in? I understand doing new product updates for fall but what if we are ordering things that will be discontinued, will those item # be erased from the system?

chefloriray states: "When we do all the updates...wont it erase some of the old products if we are still putting shows in? I understand doing new product updates for fall but what if we are ordering things that will be discontinued, will those item # be erased from the system?"

No. Pampered Partner update should not affect the shows you still have open from prior months. Their program runs off of an access database in the background. This database knows what products are available, based on the DATE you enter for the show. If you enter the show is September, it will allow you to enter September products (perhaps not the special, haven't checked to see if that update was already loaded or not. I usually run an update 1 or 2 x's a month.) If you try to enter a discontinued product, it will tell you that there is no such number.

If you enter a show in September, that was held in June, it will know the June specials, and products that were available in June. It will allow you to purchase those discontinued items, but will not allow you to purchase items available in September.

One time the new PP had an error and they put out an update rather quickly, but I haven't spotted any issues yet. Granted, I have only entered a pretend show for September.

HTH!

As long as we are on the subject of PP, this may seem like a dumb question, but I recieved a new PP in my fall sample paperwork kit. This will be my first seasonal change with PC. Do I need to reinstall PP or just do a product update?? Thanks for any help :confused:

You put the new CD in there to load it for the first time. You won't lose your old PP data though. It'll just put it into the new one. That's the non-technical explanation anyway!!

Thanks!
pamperedbecky said:
You put the new CD in there to load it for the first time. You won't lose your old PP data though. It'll just put it into the new one. That's the non-technical explanation anyway!!

Thank you Becky!! Your "non-technical explanation" helped out plenty!! :D :D

1. How do I access the updated version of Pampered Partner?

To access the updated version of Pampered Partner, you will need to log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Pampered Partner" tab. From there, you can click on the link to download the updated version.

2. Will my previous data be transferred to the updated version?

Yes, all of your previous data, including orders, customer information, and reports, will be transferred to the updated version of Pampered Partner. However, it is always recommended to back up your data before updating the software.

3. I am having trouble navigating the new version of Pampered Partner. Where can I find tutorials or guides?

We understand that it may take some time to get used to the new version of Pampered Partner. We have a comprehensive user guide available on our website, as well as video tutorials that can help you navigate the updated software. You can also reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

4. Can I still access the old version of Pampered Partner?

No, the old version of Pampered Partner will no longer be available once you have updated to the new version. It is important to update to the latest version to ensure you have access to all of the latest features and security updates.

5. I am experiencing technical issues with the updated version. What should I do?

If you are experiencing technical issues with the updated version of Pampered Partner, we recommend reaching out to our customer support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide you with a resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pmprdprettyinsnj