• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Hashbrown Casserole Recipe for Your Next Brunch

In summary, this recipe calls for shredded hash browns, crushed corn flakes, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and melted butter. It is supposed to be similar to the Hash Brown Casserole served at Cracker Barrel.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Does anyone know this recipe? I have a past consultant who would like this recipe!

Thank You!:D

Here is the one I makeThis is how I make mine:

HASHBROWN CASSEROLE

1 Bag of shredded Hash browns 2 Cups of Crushed Corn Flakes
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup 1 Pint of Sour Cream
2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese ½ Cup of Melted Butter halved into 1/4 cup

Mix hash browns, soup, cheese, sour cream and 1/4 cup of melted butter in pan, and set aside. Mix corn flakes and 1/4 cup of melted butter and top hash brown mix with them. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.

It is suppose to be like the one they serve at Cracker Barrell.

I have a different one that I got from someone on here. It is very similar to the recipe that I make every Christmas, but I lost that one. I think they are pretty much the same though.

Attachments

• Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole.doc
    32 KB · Views: 360
OMG! Preggo craving! Now I have to run to the store and pick up a few items!!

My FavoriteMy favorite is the Sausage and Peppers Brunch Bake from the Stoneware Inspirations. I don't have it typed up right now, but it's on page 69.

I know I've typed it before, it's just not where it should be. If I find it, I'll post it...anyone else have it?

nikked said:
My favorite is the Sausage and Peppers Brunch Bake from the Stoneware Inspirations. I don't have it typed up right now, but it's on page 69.

I know I've typed it before, it's just not where it should be. If I find it, I'll post it...anyone else have it?

Here it is. I pulled it off of WLPC2.

Attachments

• Sausage and Peppers Brunch Bake - Stoneware Inspirations.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 505
Mine is,

Hash Browns, Sour cream, can of cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, chopped onion.. sliced almonds

mix the soup and sour cream up good, place frozed hash browns in rect baker mix in the onions, mix in the soup mixture, salt and pepper, sprinkle some cheese in the mix, and then top with cheese.. bake for about 45 mins to an hour at 350 then when it starts getting brown, i top with the almonds, adds a nice twist.. of couse, I can only top half of it b/c hubby doesn't like almonds.. THis is my Great Aunt's recipe and I think of her everytime I make it.. And every christmas when I make her Pizzelle cookies to give to everyone (so far 2 batches made, 1 more to go!!!! got 15 cookie canisters filled so far)

Thanks guys! My host is so excited! She wants to make it for Christmas morning! I knew I could depend on you guys to help me locate it!:D

1. What ingredients do I need to make a hashbrown casserole?

To make a delicious hashbrown casserole, you will need frozen hashbrowns, shredded cheese, butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and crushed cornflakes for the topping.

2. Can I substitute the cream of chicken soup with another type of soup?

Yes, you can substitute the cream of chicken soup with cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup for a different flavor profile.

3. Do I need to thaw the hashbrowns before making the casserole?

No, you do not need to thaw the hashbrowns before making the casserole. They will cook perfectly in the oven while the casserole bakes.

4. How long should I bake the hashbrown casserole for?

The hashbrown casserole should be baked for approximately 45 minutes to an hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The top should be golden brown and the casserole should be heated through.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the hashbrown casserole?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as diced ham, onions, peppers, or bacon to the casserole to customize it to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD