• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Show Disasters: My Experience with a Faulty Food Plunger

In summary, "Has This Happened to You?" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring easy and delicious recipes for common cooking mishaps or challenges. It includes a variety of recipes for quick and easy meals, one-pot dishes, slow cooker meals, and desserts, all designed to solve specific cooking problems. The ingredients used in the recipes are common and affordable, and many of the recipes can be made using Pampered Chef products. The cookbook is suitable for beginner cooks as well as experienced chefs, with easy-to-follow recipes that require minimal cooking skills.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Look what happened at my last show! So glad I was just getting things ready, grating just a little. Thank goodness it didn't happen during the show. Out of warranty....bummer so I ordered a new one. I had just replaced the food plunger not too long ago because the clear part cracked.

Attachments

• Microplane Adjustable Grater.JPG
    Microplane Adjustable Grater.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
Nope. Can't say I have.

Yes, I have had once split. Further down (toward the middle). Now I always handwash these graters.

My replacement it here and I have kept the food plunger & grater cover as replacement parts. I should be good for at least 10 year!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your grater breaking! That must have been quite a scare, especially right before your show. But I'm glad you were able to quickly order a new one. I always recommend having a backup grater just in case something like this happens. I hope your new one arrives soon and that your show goes smoothly. Happy grating!

1. What is "Has This Happened to You?"

"Has This Happened to You?" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for common cooking mishaps or challenges.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Has This Happened to You?"

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as quick and easy meals, one-pot dishes, slow cooker recipes, and desserts. Each recipe is designed to help solve a specific cooking problem or challenge.

3. Are the ingredients in "Has This Happened to You?" easy to find and affordable?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are common and easy to find at any grocery store. We also strive to keep the cost of ingredients affordable for everyone.

4. Can I use "Has This Happened to You?" with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many of the recipes in the cookbook can be made using Pampered Chef products. We have included tips and suggestions for using our products in the recipes for optimal results.

5. Is "Has This Happened to You?" suitable for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The recipes in the cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills. Whether you are a beginner cook or an experienced chef, you will find delicious and useful recipes in "Has This Happened to You?"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • wadesgirl