• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sneezing and Sinus Issues After Swimming: Allergies or Chlorine Sensitivity?

In summary, "Has This Happened to You?" is a series of free online cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef. These classes cover a range of topics and can be accessed by visiting the Pampered Chef website and registering for the desired classes. While some classes may require the purchase of Pampered Chef products, it is not necessary to have these products to participate. The classes are pre-recorded and can be watched at any time for a period of 30 days. Using Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience, but it is not a requirement for participation.
cewcooks
Sorry this has nothing to do with PC I do not know if its allergies or I am just weird. Everytime my daughter and I go to the pool and swim, later in the day and the next am all I do is sneeze and have sinus issues, we love to swim and go at least 2x a week but this sinus issue is starting to bother me, when I take benedryl it stops. I am not sure if its allergies or am I allergic to chlorine?

Thanks in advance

here is some info:

http://www.helium.com/items/368312-what-is-chlorine-allergy

for any advice or suggestions!Hi there! It sounds like you may have developed an allergy to chlorine. It's possible to develop allergies to things even if you haven't had a reaction before. Have you tried using a saline nasal spray before and after swimming to see if that helps? It could also be worth talking to your doctor or an allergist to see if they can help you determine the cause of your sinus issues. In the meantime, taking benadryl before swimming may be your best option. I hope you're able to find some relief soon!

1. What is "Has This Happened to You?"

"Has This Happened to You?" is a series of online cooking classes hosted by Pampered Chef. These classes cover a variety of topics, including meal prep, cooking techniques, and product demonstrations.

2. How do I sign up for "Has This Happened to You?"

To sign up for "Has This Happened to You?", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Classes" tab. From there, you can browse the available classes and register for the ones that interest you.

3. Are the "Has This Happened to You?" classes free?

Yes, all "Has This Happened to You?" classes are completely free to attend. However, some classes may require the purchase of certain Pampered Chef products in order to participate in the full experience.

4. Can I watch "Has This Happened to You?" classes at any time?

Yes, all "Has This Happened to You?" classes are pre-recorded and can be watched at any time. Once you register for a class, you will have access to it for 30 days.

5. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "Has This Happened to You?"

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "Has This Happened to You?" However, using Pampered Chef products can enhance your cooking experience and may be necessary for some recipes and techniques taught in the classes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies