• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on Pampered Chef at Your Church Event?

In summary, the conversation is about a woman named LaVonna who had a frustrating experience with a vendor at her church's women's group event. She had planned to sell Pampered Chef products at the event, but the vendor coordinator did not know she was a consultant and booked another vendor instead. LaVonna was upset but tried to handle the situation gracefully. She ended up making some sales outside of the event, but it was still a disappointment. The conversation concludes with advice for LaVonna to get written confirmation for future events to avoid any confusion.
pcmommy2003
Hi,

Well, this is what happened.

I am apart of my Women's group at my church. We planned a night of Shopping and Bunco. There were lots of vendors. We, the group, were discussing our upcoming retreat and I mentioned that I would have supply a door prize with my Pampered Chef.

The lady who took care of the vendors was at the table. A few weeks later and and 1 week before the night, I went up to her to confirm and add another vendor, who was my mom with another company. She looked at me and said that she didn't know I was a consultant. She asked several people and they didn't know of anyone so she booked outside the church.

I was very nice to her, but was livid.

The night has come and gone. It was really hard for me because I saw people I know walking up and placing orders with this other consultant.

I tell you it was a real test of my Christianity. LOL It took all I had not to walk up to people and say I'm a consultant, order from me.

I was really planning on this show. I ended up with $100 orders outside the show. Real bummer.

LaVonna Strope

Welcome to the world, LaVonna. Your friends can be your worst enemies sometimes without intending to be. When I was in the car business, my next door neighbor bought a car at my dealership from a different salesman.

It happens. Swallow it and move one.

Wow, that would be very frustrating. Knowing myself I would have argued with the lady about keeping my spot on the list of vendors since you had been planning it for weeks. While there is nothing you can do now perhaps you can address your situation for the next time they have an event like that. Some learning experiences aren't so fun to go through.

In the future, I would ask for a written confirmation of my vendor space. Make sure the confirmation is dated and signed by the person in charge and you. This would clear up any confusion.

1. What is "Has This Ever Happened to You?"

"Has This Ever Happened to You?" is a popular recipe collection from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious dishes that are perfect for busy families. The recipes are designed to help you save time and make mealtime more enjoyable.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the "Has This Ever Happened to You?" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We strive to use common and easy-to-find ingredients to make meal preparation even easier for you.

3. Can I adjust the serving sizes for these recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be flexible and can easily be adjusted to serve more or less people. Each recipe includes measurements for different serving sizes, making it easy to customize to your needs.

4. Do these recipes require special equipment?

Most of the recipes in "Has This Ever Happened to You?" can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may require specific tools such as a blender or food processor, which will be noted in the recipe instructions.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions for these recipes?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we strive to provide options for various dietary needs. Each recipe includes a "Notes" section where you can find suggestions for substitutions or modifications to make the recipe fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group