1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Has PC ever had this product??????

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I did a booth yesterday & this lady came up & said her cookware was chipping and she wanted to know how to replace this cookware that is supposed to have a lifetime war. (so I assumed it was the professional set). She bought it from a lady in a fair a while ago (has no idea when she bought it).

She said it was white coated cookware, w/ detachable handles and clear glass lids. It's coated in white inside & out. I told her I would put my feelers out. TIA

May 24, 2009
  2. Christ Follower

Christ Follower Legend Member Gold Member

Amanda that sounds like Princess House Nouveau (Sp?) Collection. I have a few pieces of that. Of course that is a ceramic and not metal.

3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That is the Princess House set. My mom has it, from when my sister was selling PH.

May 24, 2009
  4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

See I thought it was tupperware, but now that you said PH I can totally remember that. My grandma & my aunt had that set.

But you know how some people are, they are absolutely positive that it's pc and it had a lifetime war. blah, blah, blah. Hopefully she likes are stainless. She was eying it.

Thanks ladies!!!

May 24, 2009
Have something to add?