• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Pampered Chef Ever Had This Product??????

In summary, the conversation was about a customer who had purchased a white coated cookware set with detachable handles and clear glass lids from a fair a while ago. The customer was looking to replace the set due to chipping and was unsure if it was the professional set with a lifetime warranty. It was determined that the set was actually the Princess House Nouveau Collection, made of ceramic rather than metal. The customer was also considering a stainless steel set. The Pampered Chef consultant offered to assist in finding a solution, either through the warranty or customer service.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I did a booth yesterday & this lady came up & said her cookware was chipping and she wanted to know how to replace this cookware that is supposed to have a lifetime war. (so I assumed it was the professional set). She bought it from a lady in a fair a while ago (has no idea when she bought it).

She said it was white coated cookware, w/ detachable handles and clear glass lids. It's coated in white inside & out. I told her I would put my feelers out. TIA

Amanda that sounds like Princess House Nouveau (Sp?) Collection. I have a few pieces of that. Of course that is a ceramic and not metal.

That is the Princess House set. My mom has it, from when my sister was selling PH.

See I thought it was tupperware, but now that you said PH I can totally remember that. My grandma & my aunt had that set.But you know how some people are, they are absolutely positive that it's pc and it had a lifetime war. blah, blah, blah. Hopefully she likes are stainless. She was eying it.Thanks ladies!!!

Hello there! I am sorry to hear about the issue with your cookware. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be more than happy to assist you in finding a solution for your chipping cookware. Our professional sets do come with a lifetime warranty, so it is important to determine when and where the set was purchased. If you have the receipt or any other information about the purchase, that would be helpful in getting a replacement. If not, I can still help you by reaching out to our customer service team and seeing what options are available. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will do my best to help you find a resolution. Have a great day!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking products.

2. Has Pampered Chef ever had this product in their lineup before?

We cannot answer this question definitively as Pampered Chef has a constantly evolving product line. However, you can check their website or contact their customer service team to inquire about a specific product.

3. How can I find out if Pampered Chef currently has a specific product?

You can visit their website or contact their customer service team to inquire about a specific product. You can also browse their online catalog or attend a Pampered Chef party to see their current products.

4. Is Pampered Chef known for having a wide range of products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and baking products. They also frequently introduce new products to their lineup.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products anywhere besides their website or parties?

Pampered Chef products are primarily sold through their website and parties hosted by independent consultants. However, some products may also be available through third-party retailers or online marketplaces. Check their website or contact their customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • LBurke