• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Pampered Chef Stopped Sending Bags to Hosts for Their Orders?

In summary, Pampered Chef has made the decision to stop sending bags with host orders in order to reduce environmental impact and promote sustainability. Hosts will still receive packaging materials such as bubble wrap and paper filler, but bags will no longer be included. Bags are not available for purchase from Pampered Chef at this time. This change is part of the company's efforts to decrease packaging waste from orders. To continue promoting Pampered Chef as a sustainable brand, hosts can highlight the company's commitment to reducing packaging waste, share tips for using reusable bags or containers, showcase eco-friendly products, and encourage guests to bring their own bags to cooking shows and parties.
Estelene Nichols
Has Pampered Chef stopped sending bags to hosts for their orders? My last host said she didn't get any and had 3 boxes of stuff!

Not to my knowledge. My last 2 hosts received them!

It is unclear if Pampered Chef has stopped sending bags to hosts for their orders. Some hosts have reported receiving bags with their orders, while others have not. It is possible that there may be a delay or shortage in bag production due to current circumstances. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef directly for more information.

1. Why has Pampered Chef stopped sending bags to hosts for their orders?

Pampered Chef has made the decision to no longer include free bags with host orders as a way to reduce our environmental impact and promote sustainability. Instead, we encourage our hosts to use reusable bags or containers to transport their orders.

2. Will hosts still receive any packaging materials with their orders?

Yes, hosts will still receive packaging materials such as bubble wrap and paper filler to protect their orders during shipping. However, bags will no longer be included.

3. Can I purchase bags from Pampered Chef to use for my host orders?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer bags for purchase. We encourage our hosts to use reusable bags or containers to transport their orders instead.

4. Will this change affect the amount of packaging waste from Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, this change is part of our efforts to reduce the amount of packaging waste from our orders. By not sending bags, we are able to significantly reduce the amount of plastic and paper waste from our shipments.

5. How can I still promote Pampered Chef as a sustainable brand without receiving bags for my host orders?

There are many ways to promote Pampered Chef as a sustainable brand without using bags for host orders. You can highlight our commitment to reducing packaging waste, share tips for using reusable bags or containers, or showcase our eco-friendly products. You can also encourage your guests to bring their own bags to your cooking shows and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies