• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Everyone Received All Their Gas Cards?

In summary, to be eligible for the gas card promotion, you must have made a purchase of $75 or more in Pampered Chef products during the promotional period. You can check your eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. Gas cards will typically be sent via mail within 4-6 weeks after the promotional period has ended. If you have not received your gas card after this time frame, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. The gas card can be used at any gas station that accepts Visa or Mastercard as a form of payment, but cannot be used for online or in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you have not received your gas card within the expected time frame,
ChefCKHall
I earned 5. Have received the skinny mini with one. Then got one in a box. That was over a week ago....still have not received any more??

not yet -- just the skinny mini! :)

I earned 5 of them as well. I got the first one with my skinny mini 2 weeks ago. Then I got 3 more last week on Thursday and the last one of Friday. I'm so thankful!! We are moving my son 9 1/2 hours away to college, so gas money is taken care of!!

I earned two and they both came on the same day (last Friday), but my I have to do an adjustment on my Skinny Mini. By the hinge the metal is flaking and peeling off on both sides. =(

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any more skinny mini products after receiving one in a box over a week ago. Have you reached out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to provide more information about the status of your order and help resolve any issues. In the meantime, have you tried using the skinny mini product you did receive? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.Best,

1. How do I know if I am eligible for the gas card promotion?

To be eligible for the gas card promotion, you must have made a purchase of $75 or more in Pampered Chef products during the promotional period. You can check your eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

2. When will I receive my gas card?

Gas cards will typically be sent via mail within 4-6 weeks after the promotional period has ended. If you have not received your gas card after this time frame, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I use my gas card at any gas station?

Yes, the gas card can be used at any gas station that accepts Visa or Mastercard as a form of payment. Please note that the card cannot be used for online or in-store purchases, and it cannot be redeemed for cash.

4. What should I do if I have not received my gas card?

If you have not received your gas card within the expected time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will be happy to look into the issue and provide you with an update on the status of your gas card.

5. Is there a limit to the number of gas cards I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one gas card per customer, per household for the duration of the promotion. This means that even if you make multiple purchases during the promotional period, you will only receive one gas card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies