1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Has anyone tryed to make a cake in the mini oval baker that comes in the starter kit?

1. I keep reading about the 10-12 minute cake made in the fluted pan and want to try it, but don't have the pan yet! I have been thinking about trying it out on my mini oval pan as I have not used it yet. Has anyone tryed this? Does anyone have any good recipe suggestions for this pan as well? Thanks Jenny

Jun 26, 2005
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Not the cake

I wouldn't try the cake in the Sm oval baker because it doesn't have the capacity for a whole cake mix. You could break it up though and use the Prep bowls for the rest of the mix (if you have them).

I make the 3 cheese Walnut spread in the Sm oval baker and the Banana Fosters Dip. Both of these are DELICIOUS!!! These were my Super Starter recipes. I did not own one piece of Pampered Chef stuff before I became a consultant, so I relied heavily on my kit (it was all I had).

If you cannot find a printable recipe for these on the Pampered Chef website try www.joycesfinecooking.com there is a section dedicated to just PC recipes.

Good Luck!!

Jun 26, 2005
  3. bejams

bejams Member

Thanks for the website

I love those recipes. Thanks for the website. I think I will make the bananas Foster and Have the host buy ice cream.

Jun 26, 2005
Have something to add?