• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried the Renegade System for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Renegade System is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and increase sales. It provides step-by-step training on various aspects of running a successful Pampered Chef business, including hosting parties, recruiting team members, and utilizing social media for marketing. The system is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and is included as part of the Pampered Chef consultant membership with no additional costs. It is accessible from any device with an internet connection, including mobile devices, for convenient access to training and resources.
Katiek77
Hi, has anyone tried the Renegade Network Marketer system with their Pampered Chef business? I googled Pampered Chef and up pops an add for the Renegade system. It promises that if you use this system to sell Pampered Chef you will have an amazing successful business. Of course I am skeptical. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works or if it is a scam or a waste of time. Thanks so much!
Katie

It's a scam. Plus, the premise is using internet advertising to increase your business, and that is completely against PC Policy.

Thanks for sharing that with me! I was a bit wary of it. Thanks.
Katie

There is a lot of scams out there to "improve" your business! Some even say, "Secrets to selling PC that your Directors won't tell you"! Oh come on! If they don't tell you, they don't do well either! LOL!

If you haven't already done so, I recommend taking the courses in the Online Training Center. They're very helpful in teaching you how to find leads.

The only secret is 3-2-1!

1. What is the Renegade System for Pampered Chef?

The Renegade System is a training program developed by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and increase sales. It provides tools, resources, and support to help consultants succeed in their business.

2. How does the Renegade System work?

The Renegade System works by providing step-by-step training on various aspects of running a successful Pampered Chef business. This includes topics such as hosting parties, recruiting team members, and utilizing social media for marketing.

3. Is the Renegade System only for new consultants?

No, the Renegade System is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable training and resources for all levels of consultants to help them reach their business goals.

4. Are there any additional costs for using the Renegade System?

No, there are no additional costs for using the Renegade System. It is included as part of the Pampered Chef consultant membership and provides valuable tools and resources to help consultants grow their business.

5. Can I access the Renegade System from my mobile device?

Yes, the Renegade System is accessible from any device with an internet connection. This includes mobile devices, making it convenient for consultants to access training and resources on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies