1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Has anyone tried the Renegade Network Marketer system with their PC business?

1. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Hi, has anyone tried the Renegade Network Marketer system with their Pampered Chef business? I googled Pampered Chef and up pops an add for the Renegade system. It promises that if you use this system to sell Pampered Chef you will have an amazing successful business. Of course I am skeptical. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works or if it is a scam or a waste of time. Thanks so much!
    Katie

Jul 11, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's a scam. Plus, the premise is using internet advertising to increase your business, and that is completely against PC Policy.

Jul 11, 2009
  3. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Thanks for sharing that with me! I was a bit wary of it. Thanks.
    Katie

Jul 11, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

There is a lot of scams out there to "improve" your business! Some even say, "Secrets to selling PC that your Directors won't tell you"! Oh come on! If they don't tell you, they don't do well either! LOL!

Jul 11, 2009
    KimPCnjtn likes this.
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

If you haven't already done so, I recommend taking the courses in the Online Training Center. They're very helpful in teaching you how to find leads.

Jul 11, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

The only secret is 3-2-1!

Jul 11, 2009
Have something to add?