• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Successfully Used a 5/5 Show Strategy to Boost Sales?

In summary, a 5/5 show is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites 5 friends to attend and each guest brings 5 friends of their own. To host a 5/5 show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you set a date, invite guests, and provide materials. Hosting a 5/5 show comes with benefits such as introducing friends to products, earning free products and discounts, and having a fun time. While the guest list is usually limited, you can ask your consultant if there are any upcoming shows you can attend. At a 5/5 show, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware
rayday
What I mean by that is to get 5 people to agree to help you out. Those 5 people would then collect 5 orders on their own. Then you would put all the orders (hopefully 25+) in as a show. Then draw a name or who ever collects the most... would get to be the host and get all the benefits?

I thought it may be a good idea to entice people who don't want to have their own show (however, this would show how easy a catalog show is so hopefully that would change :rolleyes: ) and also get me some sales/contacts!!

What do you guys think and has anyone tried something like this before?

My director does a 10/10 show. Where a person gives her $10 a week for 10 weeks and they ask other people to order products and they get to have a show and since she has collected $100 from the person they have that much to spend also.

I think this is a really interesting idea! It could definitely be a great way to get more people involved in hosting a show and generate more sales. I haven't personally tried something like this before, but I can see how it could be successful. It would be important to have a clear set of guidelines and expectations for the participants, as well as a fair way to determine the host. Maybe you could have a point system where each order collected earns a certain number of points, and the person with the most points at the end gets to be the host. Overall, I think it's worth giving a try and seeing how it goes!

1. What is a 5/5 show?

A 5/5 show is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites 5 friends to attend and each guest brings 5 friends of their own. It's a fun and easy way to introduce new people to our products and earn rewards for the host.

2. How do I host a 5/5 show?

Hosting a 5/5 show is simple! Just reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested. They will help you set a date, invite your initial 5 guests, and provide all the necessary materials for a successful party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a 5/5 show?

Hosting a 5/5 show comes with many benefits! Not only do you get to introduce your friends to amazing Pampered Chef products, but you also earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to spend time with your friends.

4. Can I attend a 5/5 show if I haven't been invited?

Unfortunately, the guest list for a 5/5 show is usually limited to those who have been invited by the host or one of the initial 5 guests. However, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they have any upcoming 5/5 shows you can attend.

5. What types of products are typically featured at a 5/5 show?

At a 5/5 show, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Your consultant will also showcase some of our newest and most innovative products, as well as share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
wcsis