• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent New Mother's Day Specials: Need Help Understanding What's Available?

In summary, the new Mother's Day specials offered by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware perfect for new moms. There are currently discounts and promotions available, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. These specials can be customized into a gift set with a personalized note. They will only be available for a limited time, so it is recommended to purchase early to ensure availability and take advantage of any current discounts. The items can also be shipped directly to the new mom's address.
Kelly8
Has anyone seen the Mother's Day special in the Consultant News? Am I missing something? I had a very busy month last month, so I might be, but it says, "Coming March 22...More Pampered Chef exclusives tomake this year extra special for Mom. Ask your consultant for details." What are they talking about? Help!:confused::confused::confused:

Re: Wth?!We won't know until March 22 ~ I have a feeling there is going to be something more added...Karen

Re: Wth?!I wish they wouldn't have said, coming, ask your consultant. I have no idea how to answer people if they actually ask me!

Re: Wth?!Well being that it can't be sold until April, I am not even showing it off yet. I am waiting until after March 22nd to start showing it.

Re: Wth?!Yeah, except that by March 22 I am closing down the month, and would like to tell all the guests at my March shows what they can expect by booking in April.

Re: Wth?!
Kelly8 said:
Yeah, except that by March 22 I am closing down the month, and would like to tell all the guests at my March shows what they can expect by booking in April.

Show them the flyer we have and say "And, look! There is even more. I won't know until the 22nd what it is but you know it has to be good!"

People book when it's good for them the bonuses are BONUSES. Go with what you have and then when they announce you'll have a reason to call and say that now she'll get even more.

Re: Wth?!My ED called HO and they aren't saying. They want us to have a strong March before they release it---sounds like it is going to be something exciting!!

1. What are the new Mother's Day specials offered by Pampered Chef?

The new Mother's Day specials offered by Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for new moms. These include items such as the Quick Cooker, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Mother's Day specials?

Yes, there are currently discounts and promotions available for the Mother's Day specials. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize a Mother's Day gift set for a new mom?

Yes, you can customize a gift set for a new mom by selecting specific products and packaging them together. You can also include a personalized note to make the gift extra special.

4. How long will the Mother's Day specials be available?

The Mother's Day specials will be available for a limited time only. It is recommended to purchase them early to ensure availability and to take advantage of any current discounts or promotions.

5. Can I have the Mother's Day special items shipped directly to the new mom?

Yes, you can have the Mother's Day special items shipped directly to the new mom's address. This can be selected as an option during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies