• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made the Pecan Choc Cakes in Prep Bowls?I Can't Find the

In summary, the Pecan Choc Cakes can be made in Prep Bowls, using ingredients such as flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips. The total time for making the cakes is about 30 minutes, and the recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their catalog and recipe books. Other nuts, such as walnuts or almonds, can also be used in place of pecans for a personalized flavor.
lauriedip
has anyone made the pecan choc cakes in prep bowls?
i can't find the 9 oz. cakes mixes, help

Re: recipesThe 9 oz cake mixes are usually made by Jiffy. It seems that many of their products are regional. They do have a product locator on their website though:

http://productlocator.infores.com/productlocator/resources/9/KEGP/keg.pli?client=CHML

If you can't find any in your area, buy a 18 oz cake mix, and use a kitchen scale to measure out half, and save the other half for later.

Re: recipesDuncan Hines makes a 9 oz mix now too - they are called Snack-Size mixes.

http://www.duncanhines.com/products/snack-size/

I've never seen them here, but that may be because Jiffy is made in this area.

Re: recipesAt my Walmart, I found the Duncan Hines Cupcake Mixes. They have vanilla and chocolate cake varieties and they are 9 oz packages. They weren't exactly right with the regular cake mixes, they were over a little and near the cupcake toppings and candles.

Re: recipesthank you!
has anyone made these? good? any tips?

1. Can the Pecan Choc Cakes be made in Prep Bowls?

Yes, the Pecan Choc Cakes can be made in Prep Bowls. In fact, they are the perfect size for individual portions and make for a cute and convenient presentation.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Pecan Choc Cakes?

You will need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips. You will also need prep bowls to make the cakes in.

3. How long does it take to make the Pecan Choc Cakes?

The total time for making the Pecan Choc Cakes is about 30 minutes. This includes preparation time and baking time. However, the prep bowls make the process quicker and easier.

4. Where can I find the recipe for the Pecan Choc Cakes?

You can find the recipe for the Pecan Choc Cakes on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it in our catalog or in our recipe books.

5. Can I use other nuts instead of pecans for the Pecan Choc Cakes?

Yes, you can use other nuts such as walnuts or almonds instead of pecans for the Pecan Choc Cakes. You can also mix and match different types of nuts to create your own unique flavor combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jen72467
  • jnsr96