• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Local Pampered Chef Consultant in Your Neighborhood!

In summary, to find a local Pampered Chef consultant in your neighborhood, go to their website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. It is free to use and allows you to filter your search results by specific criteria. If there are no consultants listed in your area, consider expanding your search or contacting customer service for assistance. You can also book a party or order products directly from the consultant's profile on the website.
acsbein
Has anyone made a new neighborhood flyer to let everyone know that a pampered chef consultant lives in their neck of the woods i havent found one in the files lately....just wondering.:rolleyes:

here is oneI found one listed on here a few days ago. I live in a small town and was able to walk door to door and put over 200 on the houses in town this weekend, it is now Thursday and not one call.......guess we will see!! Anyway, it is a really nice flyer, wish I could remember the noam of the lady who posted it to give proper credit!! Hope it helps you more then it did me. The other lady said she also put a fall/winter cattie with the flyer. I do not have anymore of these left so I did not. Her responces were better then mine!! Worth a try if you have some. Don't forget to change the contact info. Good luck!!

View attachment neighborhood.doc

Hilary

Thanks you saved me alot of work. This was on my list of things to do today.

thanks so much!!!

1. How do I find a local Pampered Chef consultant in my neighborhood?

To find a local Pampered Chef consultant in your neighborhood, simply go to our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. Enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed.

2. Is there a fee to use the "Find a Consultant" feature on your website?

No, there is no fee to use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. It is completely free to use and is a helpful tool for finding a consultant near you.

3. Can I filter my search results for a local Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can filter your search results by selecting specific criteria such as language, availability for virtual parties, and specialties (such as gluten-free or vegan cooking).

4. What if there are no consultants listed in my area?

If there are no consultants listed in your area, consider expanding your search to a nearby city or zip code. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

5. Can I book a party or order products directly from the consultant through the "Find a Consultant" feature?

Yes, you can book a party or order products directly from the consultant through their profile on our website. Simply click on their profile to view their contact information and place an order or book a party with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sem4iu
  • acrwells