• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Cookie Cake?

In summary, Erica made a cookie pizza with family-sized cookie dough and it turned out great. She used the pizza cutter to make the cookie look perfectly round and it worked!
Amber
Hi everyone,

I am new here, and LOVE this site. I just signed up for PC after going to my first party. I want to make a cookie cake for tomorrow. They kind made out of chocolate chip cookie dough. They sell them at the cookie place in the mall. Anyway, I was looking for any tips or advice. Have any of you made them before?

Amber

:) I make these alot. My children always want them for birthdays and I also make them alot for school parties. I use 2 packages of cookie dough and form into a large ball, place it in the center of your large pizza stone and flatten out making sure to keep the dough atleast 1 inch thick. I bake according to the cookie package but you realy need to check on it regularly. Ovens are different and you do not want to overbake. Then you let cool and decorate.
Enjoy!! :D

Giant CookieThere is also a Colossal Candied Cookie recipe on page 90 of the Stoneware Sensations cookbook. Great way to cross-sell a cookbook.

Make sure to use Pillsbury cookie dough. I had a host buy the off brand, and it spread too much and fell on her heating element and caught fire! Word to the wise!!

Thanks for the tips. I used the off brand cookie dough, and had the problem with it spreading too much. I will be sure to get the good stuff next time :) At least it tasted good, even though it didn't look pretty. Now off to get the extra cookie off the bottom of the oven!

a perfectly round cookie pizzaI made the cookie pizza last time we had company over. I tried out the family sized cookie dough pack and it turned out great too. Mine fell off the heating element alittle because I spread it out too much. But I used the pizza cutter to make the cookie look perfectly round and it worked! They wanted to know how I got the cookie in a perfect circle ;) !! Anyway, it it was a big hit and I actually booked a show from the get-together. She requested the cookie pizza!!

~Erica

I wonder if the off brand cookie would spread less if you used parchment paper under the cookie? It works with brownies...

1. How do I make a cookie cake using Pampered Chef products?

To make a cookie cake using Pampered Chef products, you will need the Large Round Stone or the Large Bar Pan, the Classic Batter Bowl, and the Mix N Scraper. First, preheat your oven to 350°F. Then, mix your cookie dough according to your desired recipe and spread it evenly on the Large Round Stone or Large Bar Pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Let cool and decorate as desired.

2. Can I use any type of cookie dough to make a cookie cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough to make a cookie cake. However, it is recommended to use a dough that does not spread too much while baking, such as sugar cookie or shortbread dough, to ensure a perfectly shaped cookie cake.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef stoneware to make a cookie cake?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef stoneware to make a cookie cake. The Large Round Stone or Large Bar Pan are perfect for baking a cookie cake as they provide even heat distribution and a non-stick surface for easy removal of the cookie cake.

4. How do I prevent my cookie cake from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your cookie cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or butter before spreading the cookie dough. You can also line the pan with parchment paper for easier removal.

5. How do I decorate my cookie cake?

You can decorate your cookie cake using your favorite frosting, icing, or glaze. You can also add toppings such as sprinkles, chocolate chips, fruits, or nuts. For a special touch, you can use the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator to pipe frosting onto your cookie cake in various designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies