• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Conference Travel: Tips for Arriving and Departing in Chicago

In summary, Flewn (sp?) in to Chigago the Morning of Conf and left right after Conf ended? I'm wondering how to handle this.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Flewn (sp?) in to Chigago the Morning of Conf and left right after Conf ended? I'm wondering how to handle this. Last time I got in late the night before and left early the next AM.

any help would be appreciated!

It can be done. Conf really doesn't start til 1 p.m. on the first day anyway and ends in the early afternoon on the last day. So if you time your flights right you can do it.

If you are planning to become director before conference you'll want to stay thel last night. There is a directors only event where they close off the Natural History Museum (I think) for a posh dinner and private viewing of the King Tut (I think, again) exhibit.

cmdtrgd said:
If you are planning to become director before conference you'll want to stay thel last night. There is a directors only event where they close off the Natural History Museum (I think) for a posh dinner and private viewing of the King Tut (I think, again) exhibit.
That's a good point. And this event goes until 10:30 pm, so it may be difficult to leave that night. It's at the Field Museum and you're right...we get a private viewing of the King Tut exhibit. How cool!!! I can't wait. This will be my first Director event and it sounds like it'll be AWESOME!!!:D

Nope , not gonna make director.... and Everything looks fine flight wise. I was wondering do people who have done this get taxis from airport to McCormic or take shuttle to hotel then bus to McCormic?

I know there is a place at McCormic to leave luggage for those comming in early and out late.

I would like to know if others have experience with this?

I have 2 little ones and only want to be away 2 nights and my daughter turs 5 on the 19th (my last day at conf) I also am trying to save on hotels.

Thanks!!!

Paulette,

My son turns 5 on the 19th too! Luckily I am in Wave 1 so I won't miss it...

Just thought it was cool our kids had the exact same birthday!

1. Has anyone here ever hosted a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, many of our consultants have experience hosting successful Pampered Chef parties. They can provide tips and advice to help make your party a success.

2. Has anyone here ever attended a Pampered Chef cooking class?

Yes, our consultants often hold cooking classes for their customers to demonstrate our products and share delicious recipes. You can check our website or contact your local consultant for upcoming classes.

3. Has anyone here ever used a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, our loyal customers have been using our high-quality products for years and have seen the difference it makes in their cooking and baking. You can read reviews and testimonials on our website to see what others have to say about our products.

4. Has anyone here ever earned free Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to shop with you. It's a great way to add to your Pampered Chef collection without breaking the bank.

5. Has anyone here ever joined the Pampered Chef team as a consultant?

Yes, we have a large network of passionate and successful consultants who have joined the Pampered Chef team and turned their love for cooking into a thriving business. You can learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant on our website or by talking to a local consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KaryCam
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies