• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon: What's Going On?

In summary, "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon" is a promotional event offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts on select products. The promotion works by offering discounted prices on mystery products, which are only revealed at the time of purchase. The dates for the event vary each year, and no special code is required to participate. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in the event, only select products while supplies last. Stay updated on the website and social media channels for the latest information.
monicag
Silver Member
Has anyone heard or seen anything about the sell-a-thon. Last year we had a couple of things for December and then it was in January, but haven't seen anything at all. They don't seem to be giving us real advance notice on things here lately. What's up with that?

Re: Sell-a-ThonThey don't want us holding sales for the next thing up the road.

Re: Sell-a-ThonI don't focus on it.. I just keep plugging along and graciously accept the benefits.

Re: Sell-a-ThonIt's all about when the customers and hosts want to book, but I do have to say I'd do more on my own if I knew that incentive were involved.

I do have to say that I disliked having the 2 show incentive in a separate month from the other levels. It makes it so much harder to earn anything when you can have 3 shows totalling 1250 and still get nothing. So I am hoping that everything will be in January, even though January is historically a sucky month for me.

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about the sell-a-thon. As a fellow consultant, I haven't heard or seen anything about it either. It's definitely frustrating when we don't receive advanced notice on important events like this. I will definitely keep an eye out for any updates and let you know if I hear anything. In the meantime, let's stay positive and continue to focus on our current business. Have a great day!

What is "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon"?

"The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts and deals on our products.

How does "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon" work?

During "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon," customers can shop for select products at discounted prices. These products will only be revealed at the time of purchase, adding an element of mystery and surprise to the promotion.

When does "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon" take place?

The dates for "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon" vary each year, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media channels for the latest information.

Do I need a special code to participate in "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon"?

No, you do not need a code to participate. Simply shop for select products during the designated time frame and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon"?

No, only select products will be part of "The Mysterious Sell-A-Thon." These products will be revealed at the time of purchase and will be available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedChefDude