• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I getting orders from out of state on my website?

In summary, Pampered Partner is a feature on the website that allows you to enter orders without having to enter them into Pampered Partner. You will get an email telling you about the order and you will also get an email for orders coming in for orders attached to shows.
D_Patel
Iam not complaining about it , but have you all had orders placed on your web site from people out of state?? I had one this morning form a lady in washington, it was a individual order?? I got one yesterday from someone in North Carolina ! I love this new feature on our web sites !! I asked one lady she said she found me in a search engine. I guess i got lucky !! :)

QuestionOkay, this may be a silly question, but i just signed up for my website on Monday, and I was wondering, how can you tell if someone orders from your website??? :confused:

You geta email from PC saying an order has been placed, it tells you what they bought and their info ! So you can follow up with them ! It is great !!Commision fro doing nothing !! You do not even have to put anything in the computer! It is all done for you !! :)

Thanks!!!Thank you for letting me know!! That IS awesome!! :)

Pampered PartnerWhenever I have gotten an outside order on my website, it states I still have to enter it in Pampered Partner...D. Patel, you said we don't have to do anything with the computer. How does this work then?

ladybug said:
Whenever I have gotten an outside order on my website, it states I still have to enter it in Pampered Partner...D. Patel, you said we don't have to do anything with the computer. How does this work then?
If the person ordering says they are placing it on a party you need to enter it on Pampered Partner under the show and then it goes through but if it is a direct order on your website (guest did not put a host name on her order) you don't do anything for it to be processed - it automatically is sent to the guest and you get the commission.

Hope that helps!

It is an awsome feature we now have.I had a lady accidentally place an individual order. It was supposed to be placed on a show but she keyed in the host's name then hit the link below the host name instead of the little, teeny, tiny arrow to the right of the host's last name. (I sent an e-mail to tech support about changing that arrow to the "Submit" button that appears on the solid color websites.) Anyway, she placed the order, I got an e-mail telling me about the order. That's all I needed to do. No entering it into Pampered Partner for those as they are totally handled by the Home Office. Not to mention that in 4 days, my lady had her stuff! To cool. You will also get an e-mail for orders coming in for orders attached to shows. These I use as a reminder to then go into my website, check the order status for the show, print the website order info as the e-mail will NOT contain credit card info, then key it into the show on Pampered Partner.
You think a a catalog show is gravy? These web orders not attached to shows will really be no fuss, no muss!

One thing you have to remember is that the lady paid alot more for shipping than 3.50. With individual orders you pay a higher shipping charge. Does she know that or was she ok with that.

Last spring, Rick S. (sorry I can't spell his last name) from HO came and spoke at a regional meeting. If I understood him correctly, he told us that last year when the online ordering was running during the holiday season, HO was driving business to the individual websites from the corporate website (anyone who requested information on purchasing products). I know I heard of several consultants who saw large orders from this effort (sadly, I was not one of them :( ). Perhaps HO has started this practice again...wouldn't that be cool! :D

luvs2sellit said:
One thing you have to remember is that the lady paid alot more for shipping than 3.50. With individual orders you pay a higher shipping charge. Does she know that or was she ok with that.
She also probably wanted the order to credit her friend's show!

Yes trueI don't know about them pointing orders to the individual websites but if so, I would imagine that just like the leads for shows or recruits, only directors are getting these.
Also, yes she noticed right away that her s&h charges were higher. The other thing to note is that the tax is based then on the shipping area code.
She would have paid 5.6% on the show but ended up paying 8.5% instead. But then again as the show is in one state and she ordered from another, it may not have made a difference as I noted to everyone that direct ship would cost them more. And I do know that if I had gotten her products then sent them to her, it would have cost me more to ship from here rather than have them directly shipped. She did not pay tax ont he S&H where as the show's state does tax s&h. Ah, who knows?
So, there are the good and bad to this. Personally, I would rather they pay for the s&h than me. But then again I guess I could write it off on my taxes. This is, I think, one of those "6 of one, half a dozen of another" situations.

1. Has anyone had this happen with the stoneware baking dish?

It's possible that others have experienced similar issues with their stoneware baking dish, but it's best to contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution.

2. What should I do if my Cut-N-Seal tool breaks?

If your Cut-N-Seal tool breaks, please reach out to our customer service team for a replacement. Our products come with a satisfaction guarantee, so we're happy to help resolve any issues you may have.

3. Can I use my non-stick cookware in the oven?

It depends on the specific product and its manufacturer's instructions. We recommend checking the packaging or contacting the manufacturer to determine if the non-stick cookware is safe for oven use.

4. How do I clean my mandoline?

To clean your mandoline, first disassemble it according to the manufacturer's instructions. Then, wash the individual pieces with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Be sure to use caution when handling the sharp blades. You can also use a brush or toothpick to remove any food particles stuck in the blades.

5. Is the Quick Cooker safe to use on a glass stovetop?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is safe to use on a glass stovetop. However, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and use caution when moving the cooker on and off the stovetop to avoid scratching the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • milkangel