• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubles with Chillzane Bowls? Investigate Here!

In summary, a Chillzane Bowl is a product from Pampered Chef that can keep food cold for an extended period of time. It is made of a special material that can be frozen and used to serve chilled food. To use it, freeze it for at least 8 hours and then place food on top. If the bowl is not staying cold, make sure it has been frozen for the recommended time and consider the temperature and humidity of the environment. The Chillzane Bowl should not be used in the microwave or oven and can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. It is not suitable for hot food as it is designed to keep food cold.
pattikake
Has anyone had problems with the Chillzane bowls? One of my customers has one and she said it seems like there is no liquid in it. Do they evaporate?

Thanks.

Re: ChillzanesI have one also that doesn't seem to have any liquid in it. I am anxious to see what the replies are here.

Re: Chillzanesmine have...not all but over time

Re: ChillzanesMine have too and I have had numerous calls (all after the warranty expired) from customers that the same thing has happened. It is filled with a petroleum product, so I am thinking it evaporates over time.

Re: ChillzanesI'm assuming they are still safe to use?

What is a Chillzane Bowl and how do I use it?

A Chillzane Bowl is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food cold for an extended period of time. It is made of a special material that can be frozen and then used to keep food chilled while serving. To use a Chillzane Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours before use, and then place your food on top of it when serving.

Why is my Chillzane Bowl not staying cold?

There could be a few reasons why your Chillzane Bowl is not staying cold. First, make sure that you are freezing it for at least 8 hours before use. Additionally, the effectiveness of the Chillzane Bowl may be impacted by the temperature and humidity of the environment it is being used in. If the room is very warm or humid, the bowl may not be able to keep food as cold for as long as in cooler, drier environments.

Can I use my Chillzane Bowl in the microwave or oven?

No, you should not use your Chillzane Bowl in the microwave or oven. The special material that allows it to stay cold is not safe for use in high heat and could potentially melt or release harmful chemicals.

How do I clean my Chillzane Bowl?

The best way to clean your Chillzane Bowl is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as this could damage the special material. Make sure to thoroughly dry the bowl before placing it back in the freezer for future use.

Can I put hot food in my Chillzane Bowl?

No, you should not put hot food in your Chillzane Bowl. The special material is designed to keep food cold, not hot, and exposure to high temperatures could damage the bowl or cause it to lose its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies