• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Gotten Their Midseason Products?

In summary, customers have received their midseason products and are satisfied with them. The shipment time varies and customers can check the estimated delivery date or contact customer service for more information. Multiple midseason products may arrive separately and there is no option for expedited shipping. However, there is a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
UPS came today and my basting brush is missing:( This seems to be happening to me alot lately. Was checking to see if everyone else's cam intact.

I received everything, wonder why they forgot.

I haven't received mine yet. I submitted the final show on Sunday, April 16th. My hosts have gotten the products already so I'm hoping my box will come today or tomorrow. I hope it comes intact.

Got mine and everything was fine.

I received mine 2 weeks in to the promo and mine were fine. Just call PC and they will take care of you!;)

I got mine and everything was there! But I can't say that about all of my shipments!!

1. Has anyone received their midseason products yet?

Yes, many customers have already received their midseason products and are loving them!

2. When can I expect to receive my midseason products?

The shipment of midseason products varies depending on the specific product and your location. You can check the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation or contact our customer service for more information.

3. I ordered multiple midseason products, will they all arrive together?

It's possible that your midseason products will arrive in multiple shipments, especially if you ordered a variety of products. You can track the status of your order on our website or contact customer service for assistance.

4. Is there a way to expedite the delivery of my midseason products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for midseason products. However, we strive to deliver all orders as quickly as possible and you can check the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation.

5. Can I return or exchange any midseason products that I am not satisfied with?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including midseason products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within a certain timeframe. Please refer to our return policy or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherbares
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • lesliec
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • JAE