• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Gotten Their April Newsletter in the Mail Yet?

In summary, the April newsletter is typically mailed out at the beginning of each month and should arrive within the first week of April. If you have not received your newsletter, you can log into your account to check the address and update it if necessary. You can also access the digital version of the newsletter on the website. If there are missing pages in your physical copy, you can contact customer service for a replacement. If you accidentally threw away the newsletter, you can download a digital copy or request a new physical copy from customer service.
sarahsworld2000
I was hoping to get mine today but it didn't come. I have a recruit trying to decide to join March or April. Can someone tell me what the April bonus is? You can send me a PM if you would like.
Thanks
Sarah

They haven't been putting them in the newsletters I don't think. I know I got my March newsletter before the 1st and it didn't have the March special in it. They don't put them out until the 1st of the month - and there may not even be one.

Ug - just realized the 1st is on a Sunday, so we'll be waiting until the 2nd to see CN online :( Yuck! Payday is on a Sunday too - boo! ;)
Or rather on a Monday since the 8th is a Sunday...

1. When can I expect to receive my April newsletter in the mail?

We typically mail out our newsletters at the beginning of each month, so you should receive your April newsletter within the first week of April.

2. I haven't received my April newsletter yet. Is there a way to check if it was sent to the correct address?

Yes, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and check the address we have on file for you. If it is incorrect, please update it and we will send out a new copy to the correct address.

3. Can I access the April newsletter online instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail?

Yes, you can access the digital version of our newsletter on our website. Simply log into your account and click on the "Newsletters" tab to view the current and past newsletters.

4. I received my April newsletter, but some of the pages were missing. Can I get a replacement copy?

We apologize for any missing pages in your newsletter. Please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to send you a replacement copy.

5. I accidentally threw away my April newsletter. Is there a way to get another copy?

Yes, you can log into your account and download a digital copy of the April newsletter. If you would like a physical copy, please contact our customer service team and we will send one to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MGG
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom