• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Gotten Any Bookings off of Putting a Flier/Info in a

In summary, Has anyone gotten any bookings off of putting a flier/info in a Starbucks? No one seems to know what to do to get bookings. Some people have used fliers from grocery stores, but others have found more success using personal flyers that they have customized.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Has anyone gotten any bookings off of putting a flier/info in a Starbucks?
I went into my local store yesterday and noticed a HWC clip on the board, but no ones info.
Any advice on what type or what to put in there to get some leads?

As for Starbucks in particular, ours around here don't have bulletin boards that you can put stuff like that on. Maybe others are different. Last year around HWC time, I tried to post something and they said it had to go through their corporate office or had to be some type of local event. The only flyers on there were the nice, slick posters and things like that. However, if you have Caribou Coffee by you, they have a more "community-friendly" bulletin board. That reminds me, I need to go replenish my flyer that I put up there a few weeks ago.

It is a "community friendly" bulletin board.
I just don't know what to put on it?
What do you put on the one you post on, BeckY?

I post the flyer I got on here that's a grocery store flyer.

I thought I had it saved on my laptop, but I don't see it. I'll post it from my other computer for you.

My dad's best friend is a VP with Starbuck's, I'll see if I can ask him what the policy is.

pamperedbecky said:
I post the flyer I got on here that's a grocery store flyer.

I thought I had it saved on my laptop, but I don't see it. I'll post it from my other computer for you.
Here's the store flyer I've posted in grocery stores and on other bulletin boards if other stores have them. I do want to update it because it still says Kitchen Show, but you get the idea. I originally got it off of here.

Attachments

• grocery store flyer.doc
    79 KB · Views: 533
Any Luck Andrea?
Let me know

Hey, I sent him an e-mail and didn't hear anything yet...I will try to give him a call today or tomorrow and find out.

If you don't hear anything from me about it then please remind me (I am going back to work and I am having a hard time keeping track of the interviews, the kids and their babysitting and PC and all of the shows!!).

Becky, what a great flyer !!!!! Have you used it anywhere else besides Caribou Coffee? Where have you had the most response from it?

Merrill corp has some good flyers that you can personalize and print at home that have business cards that they can rip off. I think I paid like 9.95 for 25 of them and they are really nice and they have ones for cooking shows, recruiting, wedding shows I think thats it but I am not sure.

Abey;)

Okay, I was told that Starbucks really doesn't have a policy per se but, if you speak with a store manager they should be able to help you out. My dad's friend is over all of the west coast so if you have to you could throw around the name Tom Fergason!

1. Has anyone actually received bookings from putting fliers or information in a public place?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have successfully received bookings from placing fliers or information in public places. It is a great way to reach a wider audience and attract new customers.

2. What is the best type of public place to put fliers or information for maximum bookings?

The best type of public place to put fliers or information will depend on your target audience. Some popular options include community bulletin boards at local grocery stores, libraries, or community centers. You can also consider placing fliers on cars in a busy parking lot, or handing them out at local events or farmers' markets.

3. Are there any specific design tips for creating fliers or information to attract bookings?

Yes, there are a few design tips that can help make your fliers or information more eye-catching and effective. Use bright colors and bold fonts to grab attention, and include pictures of your products or a special offer. Be sure to include clear and concise information about your services and contact information for potential customers to easily reach you.

4. Can I include my personal contact information on the flier or should I use the company's contact information?

You can include your personal contact information on the flier, such as your name, phone number, and email address. This allows potential customers to directly reach out to you for bookings. However, it is also recommended to include the company's contact information in case customers prefer to book through the official channels.

5. Is it against any policies or rules to place fliers or information in certain public places?

It is always best to check with the specific location or establishment before placing fliers or information. Some places may have their own policies regarding advertisements, while others may require permission or have designated areas for fliers. Always be respectful and follow any rules or guidelines to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kellyk
  • Tash
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefHLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies