• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rinsing Stones in Dishwasher - Is It Safe?

In summary, Pampered Chef rinsing stones are safe to use in the dishwasher and will not be damaged by it. You can use your regular dishwasher detergent and any cycle to clean them, and they can be washed with other dishes as long as they are placed securely. It is recommended to clean the rinsing stones after each use or at least once a week to maintain their effectiveness.
Pchefterza
Has anyone ever rinsed(washed) their stones in the dishwasher without soap?

Re: StonesI have. Only on stones out of warranty. It worked like a champ. Some have put them through the oven cleaning cycle (not I) and said they come out great.

Re: StonesYou're asking for trouble if you do that. It cold cause a thermal shock, resulting in a fine crack which will cause it to break in use. Some people do it all the time but why? It only takes a minute to clean it - even if something is caked on, a few minutes filled with hot water and a brown scraper does the trick.

As for the oven - you aren't even supposed to leave the racks in when cleaning it and doing that removes the seasoning. Why even have a stone if you are doing that?

1. Can I put my Pampered Chef rinsing stones in the dishwasher?

Yes, Pampered Chef rinsing stones are safe to use in the dishwasher. They are made from durable materials that can withstand high heat and water pressure.

2. Will the dishwasher damage the rinsing stones?

No, the dishwasher will not damage the rinsing stones. In fact, using the dishwasher is the recommended method for cleaning and sanitizing the stones.

3. Do I need to use a specific cycle or detergent when washing the rinsing stones in the dishwasher?

No, you can use your regular dishwasher detergent and any cycle when cleaning the rinsing stones. Just make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific dishwasher model.

4. Can I wash other dishes with the rinsing stones in the dishwasher?

Yes, you can wash other dishes along with the rinsing stones in the dishwasher. However, make sure to place the stones in a secure location, such as the top rack, to prevent them from moving around and potentially causing damage to other dishes.

5. How often should I clean the rinsing stones in the dishwasher?

It is recommended to clean the rinsing stones after each use or at least once a week. This will help prevent any buildup of food particles and keep the stones in top condition for continued use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef