• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Heard of This Pampered Chef Item???

In summary, the woman's mother-in-law thought she had a PC item, but it was actually made by a competitor.
Kisha1210
Hi all,
My mother in law just did a catty show for me...close to $650!:D One of ladies that made a purchase asked me about an item that I have NEVER heard of. She said that she has a rod iron server that has a leaf on top. It's black/dark gray/green/brown (all the colors are helpful...yeah i know lol). It has 4 spots for bowls and the spots are about 4in in diameter. She has had it for about 10-15 years and is looking for bowls to fit inside of it. Does anyone know what she's talking about??? I called HO and they have no idea either. A little help here :)

Oh and btw it is a PC item. She was 100% sure about that.

Many times I've had someone POSITIVE that the product they've had is from PC - only to have them bring it to me, and I turn it over and it says Tupperware, or Home Interiors, or....anyway - I've never heard or seen of anything like that from PC - and I would want to see it first before believing it was PC.

Congrats on the awesome Catalog Show though!

Sounds more like something from At Home America...

Sounds like something that Tastefully Simple used to have. Perhaps if she looks it up on e-bay she might find some answers :0

It sounds like Longaberger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Longaberger-Wrought-Iron-Dessert-set-w-Ivy-Bowls-VGC-/300557273975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fa9c0b7

jjaastef said:
It sounds like Longaberger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Longaberger-Wrought-Iron-Dessert-set-w-Ivy-Bowls-VGC-/300557273975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fa9c0b7

That is what I thought.

I've had people bring me items the knew were PC only to find another company's name on the bottom--not a manufacturer's name, which can happen with PC, but another direct sales company's name.It doesn't sound like anything I remember from PC, and I've been around for 17 years.

It doesn't sound like PC to me either. My mom was a consultant in 1994 so I've been involved one way or another since then! I'd ask her to show it to you - even if it's not PC, you may still be able to find something to fit it. Square bowls perhaps?

Thanks all! I'm going to send her the ebay link to see if that's it.

Thank you jjaastef! It IS a Longaberger item! She said she could've sworn it was PC. lololol She's just happy that she knows where she can find the bowls to fit it. :) Thanks again!

Kisha1210 said:
Thank you jjaastef! It IS a Longaberger item! She said she could've sworn it was PC. lololol She's just happy that she knows where she can find the bowls to fit it. :) Thanks again!

:) My step-mom swore up and down that the ice cream scoop her mom had was PC and that it was ruined. She brought it to me and right on the side of it said "Kitcheaid". Not sure how that could have been PC!!

1. What is the Pampered Chef item in question?

The Pampered Chef item in question is a kitchen tool or appliance sold by the company Pampered Chef, which specializes in high-quality cooking and kitchen products.

2. Is the item durable and long-lasting?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the durability of the item, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

3. How do I use this Pampered Chef item?

Each Pampered Chef item comes with detailed instructions on how to use it. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for recipe ideas and video tutorials on how to use different items.

4. Is the item dishwasher safe?

Many Pampered Chef items are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific item's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some items may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and functionality.

5. Can I purchase this Pampered Chef item in stores?

Pampered Chef items are primarily sold through independent consultants who host in-home parties, as well as through the company's website. However, some items may be sold at select retail stores. It is best to check the company's website or contact a consultant for more information on where to purchase a specific item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Stampaholic1961
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsara