• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Else Had This Happen?

In summary, I believe that my information is being taken away and changed by PP without my knowledge or consent.
stefani2
I am noticing that the information I put into PP is not being saved - it goes back to the default setting the next time I open up the program. I just got off the phone with Tech Supp and they said 'that is not possible'. :(

Last night, I was SO stressed out because I could not believe I have $350+ in cheques that have not been given to me yet. Well, the more people I am talking to - they all say they gave me their CC information - and now I specifically remember them giving it to me! When I go onto PP - it says they paid by Cheque. (Most of these people live out of town - so it wouldn't make sense WHY I would accept a cheque from them KNOWING that I wouldn't see them right away).

Same as Customer Information, I am entering it in and then it disappears the next time I open it up (and I am clicking 'OK' and not 'Cancel' to confirm the information).

Is it just me???!!!

Call Tech Sup back and keep talking to someone until they believe you. Whe I start out yesterday with my call b/c P3 was not showing any FPV they told me that was not possible to and I told them I knew it was b/c I was looking at it. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall P3 and they copied my database for me. Thankfully I did ave mine backed up to the last show if they could not copy my database.

mix upThe same thing happened to my FPV too. I went into PP twice and the FPV changed - I kept phoning my Host back to say 'you have $XXX in unused FPV - she kinda got annoyed by the end and told me to just submit the show!

1. Has anyone else had a Pampered Chef product break or malfunction?

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with one of our products. While it is rare for our products to break or malfunction, we understand that accidents can happen. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with a replacement or refund.

2. Has anyone else had difficulty using a Pampered Chef recipe?

Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be easy to follow and delicious. However, we understand that everyone's cooking experience may vary. If you are having trouble with a recipe, please visit our website for tips and tricks or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Has anyone else had issues with delivery or shipping from Pampered Chef?

We strive to provide timely and efficient delivery of our products. If you are experiencing any issues with your delivery or shipping, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.

4. Has anyone else had a negative experience at a Pampered Chef party?

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at a Pampered Chef party. We value all feedback and would appreciate it if you could reach out to our customer service team to share your experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and make our parties enjoyable for everyone.

5. Has anyone else had difficulty redeeming a Pampered Chef gift card or coupon?

We apologize if you have encountered any issues while redeeming a Pampered Chef gift card or coupon. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any problems and ensure that you are able to use your gift card or coupon successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Intrepid_Chef