• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Done an Online National Fundraiser?

In summary, the organization wants a fundraiser that is online so they can reach their nationwide supporters. They are not interested in having a cooking show. They want the fundraiser to be online so they can reach their nationwide supporters. So should the fundraiser be set up as a Facebook event and invite only or made public and invite all? If it is going to be on the page of the organization, they will have to setup the event invite and give the host rights to the organizer. If it is on the fan page, the organizer can set it up and tie it to the page with a link but the organization will have to post it.
bunksc
I have an organization that is waiting for me to set up their online fundraiser and I'm not sure how to do it. They are not interested in having a cooking show. They want the fundraiser to be online so they can reach their nationwide supporters. So . . . should I set it up as a FB event and invite the organization's FB page an make them the host? I usually set up FB events as invite only so I'm not clear on how their nationwide supporters would get invited to the event. I would encourage the organization to post the event page url on their FB page but I'm just not sure if that's the best way to do it. I would appreciate any suggestions. TIA

If you are on the Beta site I would set up the party and then tweak it to be public and change the wording to fit the needs of the organization. If you have been using beta that should make a bit of sense. It is all in the party setup The only other thing I do for all online group fundraisers is help them to create a e-blast that helps get across why they are fundraising and how to order from the site including if they prefer not to place the order online they may contact me via email or by phoneHope that helps

Thank you cookinforyou. I am using beta. How do I tweak i to the public? The e-blast is a fantastic idea! Do you know how I would set it up on FB? Not sure if an organization can be invited to an event and then made host. Thanks tons!

On your calendar you would make it public then anyone who comes to your webpage will see it
As for FB it depends on how you want to do it. If it is going to be on their page they will have to setup the event invite you and give you host rights to admin it. If it is on you fan page you could set it up and tie it to their page with a link but they would actually have to post it for all of their people to see it. If you are creating it from your personal page I would suggest against that unless it is totally business and public. I am by no means a FB expert but this has been my experience with set up events and fundraisers Good luck I would love to hear how it all works out for you!!

Thank you!!

1. How does an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

An online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way to raise funds for your organization. You can host a virtual party through our website, where your supporters can shop for our high-quality kitchen and cooking products. A portion of the sales will be donated back to your organization.

2. Can anyone participate in an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can participate in an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Whether you are an individual looking to raise funds for a cause or a non-profit organization, you can sign up for our online fundraiser and start earning donations.

3. How do I promote my online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

We provide you with a personalized online fundraising page that you can share with your friends, family, and supporters. You can also use social media and email marketing to spread the word about your fundraiser and encourage people to make purchases through your page.

4. How much can I expect to earn from an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The amount you can earn from an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef depends on the total sales made through your fundraising page. The more people who shop through your page, the more funds you can raise for your cause. We offer a tiered donation system, so the more sales you make, the higher percentage of donations you will receive.

5. How do I receive my funds from an online national fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

After your fundraiser has ended, we will send you a check for the total amount of donations earned. You can expect to receive your funds within 4-6 weeks after your fundraiser's closing date. We also provide you with a detailed report of your fundraiser's sales and donations for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay