• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan Sales Deadline - Home Office Inquiry

I'd be in the hole with PC if it were like that!Devotional book - share of my faith & how PC & God have blessed me since I joinedLipton teabag - I now take time to relax, and take time for myself.In summary, the conversation discusses the question of whether the sales of cookware in a January show submitted in February will count towards the Pan-O-Rama incentive. Some individuals believe that the cookware must be sold in February to count, while others suggest holding the orders until February. It is advised to call the home office for clarification and to not complain about the details of the incentive. One individual shares their
dollfangs
Silver Member
Has anyone called the home office to find out if the pan sales from a January show submitted in February will count? I have a show that has 2 pan sales on it and if it won't count, I will submit Jan 31 to keep from going inactive if it does count, I will take a leave and submit in Feb. I am just afraid that if I wait to try to find out on Monday that I won't have an answer before Jan 31.

I'm pretty sure that the cookware has to be sold in February.

things that make you go hmmmm...Good question!! :confused: I think I would call the HO on this!! It does not say cooking shows from February 1st...it just says sales. Interresting. I think I will call on Monday just to make sure!

I called HO on this Friday, and I spoke to someone in field service. She said she believes it is Held and submitted in February, but expects there to be clarification in next weeks Bytes.

be positive!Folks, please don't whine and gripe about details for incentive contests and such. :( Bottom line - it's their contest, they can run it how they choose. You can always go to a recent guest who ordered cookware and ask if they don't mind your holding their order to February, because it can help you earn free product in a company promotion. You might even 'sweeten the pot' for them by throwing in a set of nylon tools.

The good part about your fussing, is it is a function of how much you care. Take that caring, and turn it around... be creative... be positive. You'll grow your business and your downline, your sales will soar and you will be amazed! Why can I speak about this?

When I began PC just over 2 years ago, I was mad at the world, :mad: upset with my family, my job, my boss and my life. :eek: As a result, my first few shows were poorly attended and not too many people wanted to be around me. Then - I went to National conference. - AHA! It hit me, sitting on a park bench near Lake Michigan, in the middle of Chicago's summer, that my success in PC was up to me, and that it was a viable way for me to resolve issues with my family (money from my perspective, happiness from my wife's) / my job (I could match my current teaching salary with just a modest PC downline, and shift from teaching moody teens to interested adults - having fun in the process, and being creative!) / my boss (would be a moot point -- they could pretend to me all they wanted, and I'd go have a show and sell $700+ on a Sunday afternoon -- bringing me closer to the day when I could send them my letter of resignation) and - :D I was having fun. I held a fundraiser for another local school and it was the highest PC fundraiser in Washington state that month! 3300. I am aiming to top it this year, and - I am having fun! My shows have higher attendance, my classes at school are great fun (me taking myself less seriously helps) and my PC business is growing leaps and bounds.

I now do a fast, fun, and comfortable-for-me presentation of the PC opportunity during my shows, which I picked up at my 2nd Nat.Conference. I have a gallon paint can, which I have plastered with magazine cutout pictures of upper faces, eyes, eyeglasses and sunglasses. Inside is a CD and cassette tape to show training, a thank you note from my upline Sr.Exec Director, a photo of my family, a PC recipe card, my first commission statement, a small devotional book and a Lipton teabag in its wrapper. I hold up the can and ask guests, "What is this?" Someone says eyes, or can, and I get them to say, "EYE CAN". I smile, and say - yes I can, and here are the reasons why I can ...be a PC consultant:
showing items...
CD - they offer amazing training, live call in classes and support
TY note - you get to pick the people you work with, and they support one another
Photo - reasons why I share PC, to spend more time w/ family - am working on an incentive trip right now...
PC recipe - test kitchen support, awesome recipes
Commission statement - tell of another direct sales co. I did, & that I made more in first month with PC than in a year w/ other co.
Dev. book - PC is a godly company, and has 2 generous giving campagins, HWC and RoundUpFromTheHeart.
Lipton Teabag - "what's this" someone says it's TEA. I say, "And PC Opportunity has helped me be much more positive... It has helped me take the T out of I Can't, to make my life, an 'I CAN!'. I am a much more positive person, and would be thrilled to come do a cooking show for you and your friends. Let's set a date tonight!"

Be positive - it'll make your day. :)

Scott, I agree with everything you said. I beleive that your attitude will determine how successful you are. If you are positive, and excited, so will your hosts, and your guests. I decided when I started my business, that I would do the best I could as I knew how, stay positive and God would do the rest. It took the pressure off, and I have not been at a loss for shows, have not even touched my list off 100 yet, I signed my first recruit last week,have a recruit interview this week, and also last week had my first $1000 show, and I have 10 shows on the books for February. My SS month was October, and I earned all of my SS packs, 3 bonuses, and my goal is to hit $15,000 in sales by my birthday in March (the 2nd of March, so March totals will not count) I will be about $4,000 away. I beleive I will do it, and have fun all along the way.

Who??Who was griping? I for one just wanted clarification of the rules! I am a tracking fool...so I want to make sure I am tracking the correct amounts! No griping here! :p

Ah, shucks!I was hoping I would find the answer here that I was looking for. I just had a lady call me that I gave a catalog to, and she said she was wanting to order a set of the cookware and some more items. She was wanting to know when I would send it off and about when it would be back. I told her I would probably be sending an order of either tomorrow or Tue. night and it wouldn't take too long to get it back.

I am either dreaming it or smoking something, and can't find the info to back it up. I was thinking that those of us that went to Leadership was able to count the cookware sales for the month of Jan. as well. If that be the case then I am a happy camper, but if not I will just tell her that I am going to wait an extra day or so and send it in on Wed. morning. And from reading this......it looks as though some others are needing that clarafication as well. Heeeelp! That phone call has got me excited. I love hearing people say they want to make an order, but it is definitely music to my ears when it is the cookware they are interested in!!!!!!!!! :D

I emailed HO tooand they said cookware had to be HELD and SUBMITTED in Feb to count for the PAN-O-RAMA

Could it be?Could it be that I am thinking about the recruiting end of it? Because it does go back to Jan. 1st. There was something different for those of us that went to Leadership, but what??????????????? :confused:

Yes, the recruiting portion of this incentive DOES go back to January 1st. So, for every recruit from Jan 1st- Feb 28th, we get 500 points if they qualify in their SS1 month or by March 31st, whichever is sooner. Woo hoo!

Official word from PC HO: Pan-o-rama cookware sales requirement: the show has to be HELD and SUBMITTED between Feb. 1 and May 31.

OkOk, I was just smoking something I guess (sarcasticly speaking of course!) when I was thinking of that. I will just tell my lady that is wanting to purchase the cookware that I will send it off first thing on Wednesday. I am sure she will not mind one extra day. Thanks girls!

Shoot! I didn't realize it was held and submitted... I sold a family skillet and lid last week and planned to submit the show Wed. Oh well, I have a full schedule in Feb!

1. What is the deadline for pan sales?

The deadline for pan sales is typically two weeks before the end of the month. However, this may vary depending on the current promotions and offers.

2. Can I still place an order after the pan sales deadline?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the pan sales deadline. This allows us to process and ship orders in a timely manner and ensure that our customers receive their products on time.

3. How can I check the pan sales deadline for my area?

You can check the pan sales deadline for your area by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the current promotions and offers. You can also contact your local consultant for more information.

4. Will there be another pan sales event after the current deadline?

We cannot guarantee another pan sales event after the current deadline. However, we regularly offer promotions and special offers, so be sure to keep an eye out for future opportunities to purchase products at a discounted price.

5. Can I return or exchange pans purchased during the pan sales event?

Unfortunately, all sales made during the pan sales event are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for discounted or promotional items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies