• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Bought Anything From

In summary, the conversation revolves around a buyer who purchased two ebooks from a seller on eBay to help build their business. However, the seller has been sending threatening emails to the buyer after receiving negative feedback. The buyer is now concerned for their safety as the seller has their personal information. Suggestions are given to change contact information, reach out to the FBI for assistance, document evidence, report the seller to eBay, and seek support from friends and family.
DeeisPampered
this ebay user for their business? I bought two ebooks from her back in Oct about building my business. They included one with 100 party games.

"susan macefield" <[email protected]>

NOW I have to contact the FBI because I am receiving threatening emails from her for leaving negative feedback.

Not only that, she has threatened to call Pampered Chef since my information was at the bottom of one of the emails I sent her. She has gone so far as to alter emails to make them look like they have come from me.

I have already contacted Pampered Chef, ebay and yahoo, but I am VERY SCARED. Not so much because of Pampered Chef, but because she has my home phone number now. You can find out addresses and a whole lot of information with it!

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

Have you already contacted the FBI? What was their advice? Is she in the US? I don't know if that makes a difference as far as getting a no-contact order. Good luck in getting everything sorted out!!

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's definitely a scary and stressful situation to be in. My first suggestion would be to immediately change your contact information on all platforms, including your email and phone number. This will prevent the seller from being able to contact you further. Next, I would suggest reaching out to the FBI as you mentioned. They have a Cyber Crime division that specifically deals with online threats and harassment. They will be able to assist you in investigating this seller and taking legal action if necessary. In the meantime, make sure to document all of the threatening emails and any other evidence you have of this seller's behavior. This will be useful in your communication with the FBI and any other authorities you may need to involve. It's also important to report this seller to eBay. They have policies against harassment and they may be able to take action against the seller's account. Lastly, I would suggest seeking support from friends and family during this time. It's important to have a strong support system when dealing with a stressful situation like this. I hope everything gets resolved quickly and that you feel safe and secure again soon. Take care.

1. Can I purchase items from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" directly through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase items from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" directly through Pampered Chef. Simply search for the product on our website and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

2. Are the products from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" authentic and high-quality?

Yes, all products from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" are authentic and held to the same high-quality standards as all Pampered Chef products. We only partner with reputable and trusted brands to ensure our customers receive the best products.

3. How do I know if a product from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" is compatible with my Pampered Chef equipment?

Each product from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" will have a detailed description and specifications listed on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance in determining compatibility.

4. Can I return or exchange a product from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return or exchange a product from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From" within our standard return policy. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions and assistance with your return or exchange.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available for products from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From"?

Yes, we often run promotions and sales on products from "Has Anyone Bought Anything From". Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on these deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lilamyw3