1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Has anyone bought anything from

1. DeeisPampered

DeeisPampered Novice Member

this ebay user for their business? I bought two ebooks from her back in Oct about building my business. They included one with 100 party games.

"susan macefield" <susan@viecos.fsnet.co.uk>

NOW I have to contact the FBI because I am receiving threatening emails from her for leaving negative feedback.

Not only that, she has threatened to call Pampered Chef since my information was at the bottom of one of the emails I sent her. She has gone so far as to alter emails to make them look like they have come from me.

I have already contacted Pampered Chef, ebay and yahoo, but I am VERY SCARED. Not so much because of Pampered Chef, but because she has my home phone number now. You can find out addresses and a whole lot of information with it!

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

2. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Have you already contacted the FBI? What was their advice? Is she in the US? I don't know if that makes a difference as far as getting a no-contact order. Good luck in getting everything sorted out!!

Jan 3, 2006
Have something to add?