• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using This Service? Share Your Experience Here!

In summary, Phonevite allows you to send out reminder calls for your events, but it is expensive and people do not always respond.
KARYN
Has anyone been using this service and how is it working for you????

Re: PhoneviteI used it for awhile and it was fine. I stopped using it when I had ALOT of post calls to send out and this will only let you do so many free ones a month. So, unless you have quite a few shows to send out it works fine. OR... use it until it won't let you anymore then go to the paid ones.. That is what I did :)

Re: PhoneviteAnyone else tried this one? I'm considering using one fo these types of services to do reminder calls for my Recipe Tasting/Mystery Host Show. I can't possibly do all the reminder calls myself, and I want to make sure I reach out to as many people as I can.

Re: PhoneviteI have used postcalls in the past. I will start using Phonevite with the next show to try out. I like the phonevite part of they can RSVP directly with the message. Kinda like they press 1 for yes they are coming, press 2 for no, etc.

Re: PhoneviteOk, so I tried this with reminder calls for my Holiday Recipe Tasting tomorrow. Because I wanted to include pretty much everyone, there was no way I could possibly make all of the phone calls myself. I uploaded 400 contacts, the system removed duplicates so there were 338. I had loaded $20 into the system which gave me 500 calls, and making these calls cost me $11.36. I recorded my message the other night and scheduled it to go out at 12:30 today. 284 of the calls actually went through, so I only paid for those. It shows me which calls had No Response, Invalid numbers and which were busy. It shows how long the duration of the call was, which is interesting, because you can pretty much tell who hung up based on the length of the message vs. the length of the call. About 40 people listened to about half of the message, about 30 listened to more than half but not quite all of it (which means they never got to the RSVP part. The calls that are longer than the message, there's no way of telling if it went to a voicemail or if the person picked up. I had set the system to call me as well because it was recommended. I did not hear my own message, only the part at the end about pressing 1, 2 or 3 to respond. DH listened to the message on his phone and he hear the whole thing. I did have several people call my cell phone as soon as the message went out, and a couple of people through out the day (including the host that ditched me a few months ago, and the gal whose CC never went through and hangs up on me when I call), but no one left a message, and I couldn't pick up because I was at work.I only got one RSVP from the calls. Most likely due to the time of day, most people were not at home. I also decided to do this fairly at the last minute, and did not have time to go through my exported contacts with a fine tooth comb. I have to do some editing and auditing of my contacts, and when I do, I need to decide what number I want to be the primary contact number. I thought I'd had multiple numbers for some people (like a cell and a work number) but it appears that Phonevite just picked one number per person. Next time I'd want to make sure the number used is the best number for that contact.

Re: PhoneviteThanks for the info Noora. I'm going to try it for my Holiday Shopping event on the 29th.

1. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and browse through the products. Once you have found the items you want, click on the "Add to Cart" button. When you are finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

2. Can I return a product I am not satisfied with?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. In general, orders are processed within 1-2 business days and standard shipping takes 3-5 business days. You can track your order on the Pampered Chef website using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year. You can sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media to stay updated on current deals. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any available discounts or host a party to earn free and discounted products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. There is a small fee to sign up as a consultant, but you can earn it back quickly through sales and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • AmyjonesPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • chefjeanine