• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Wash and Dry a Denim PC Apron with a Child's Kleenex in the Pocket?

In summary, a 4-year old child's Kleenex was used to clean and dry a denim PC apron. The child's tissue got caught in the pocket and the apron was stained.
RMDave
Gold Member
... washed and dried their denim PC apron ... with a host's 4-year old child's Kleenex in the pocket (which you took away from the little darling before she smeared it across the DCB)?

Just askin'.

I've done something similar with black pants, I was picking little white lint pieces off those pants for forever.

Wanna come over to my place and do it for me. Drat that stuff disintegrates!

I washed my dots apron with colored paper in the pocket and it stained the apron. It's now used only in my kitchen. I'd much rather deal with getting kleenex particles out.

I wash stuff with tissues in it all the time. Glad I have a lint roller. Can only ask the lint trap to do so much.

How about I just sell you a new cranberry apron instead lint picking, hehe

ChefLoriG said:
How about I just sell you a new cranberry apron instead lint picking, hehe

Gosh, Lori. Thanks so much for the offer - but cranberry went out of style on the west coast many moons ago. :)

I can't remember when I've last had a load of laundry that didn't have some sort of tissue or paper towel in it. DH has a very bad habit of not clearing out his pockets before throwing his pants in the laundry bin.

Well, next to the laundry bin at least. Or somewhere on the floor in the same room.

Noora, LOL - sounds like I used to be (when I was young and untrained by an anal-retentive partner).

Shipping tape. I have a roll right by the drier. Pat and I are both horrible at remembering to clean out pockets. A lint roller too can only do so much and well, shipping tape is very sticky and I usually can get all the tissue bits off my pants with a few pieces. And I am 49 and still get the my clothes near the laundry hamper rather than in it! I am such a lazy putz when it comes to that!

try having the red 50/50 tickets from the ticket game washed in your apron pockets... you will need a new apron for sure.. I have replaced 3 of them

Much better than washing it with a pen in the pockey, ewww!:mad:

Whoops.....I meant POCKET!!!:blushing::blushing::blushing:

I've thrown the same lint covered (tissue) item back into the washer then dryer, and it beats the frustration of picking lint.

1. Has anybody ever tried the stoneware baking dishes?

Yes, many of our customers have tried and loved our stoneware baking dishes. They provide even heat distribution and are great for baking all types of dishes.

2. Has anybody ever used the garlic press?

Yes, the garlic press is a popular item among our customers. It is easy to use and makes mincing garlic a breeze.

3. Has anybody ever attended a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our Pampered Chef parties are a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and try out new recipes. Many of our customers have attended and had a great time.

4. Has anybody ever had issues with the non-stick coating on the cookware?

No, our non-stick cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last. If you do experience any issues, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

5. Has anybody ever hosted a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, many of our customers have hosted Pampered Chef parties with great success. It's a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
AJPratt