• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anybody ever ...

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
... washed and dried their denim PC apron ... with a host's 4-year old child's Kleenex in the pocket (which you took away from the little darling before she smeared it across the DCB)?

Just askin'.

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
I've done something similar with black pants, I was picking little white lint pieces off those pants for forever.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Wanna come over to my place and do it for me. Drat that stuff disintegrates!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I washed my dots apron with colored paper in the pocket and it stained the apron. It's now used only in my kitchen. I'd much rather deal with getting kleenex particles out.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I wash stuff with tissues in it all the time. Glad I have a lint roller. Can only ask the lint trap to do so much.

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
How about I just sell you a new cranberry apron instead lint picking, hehe

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
How about I just sell you a new cranberry apron instead lint picking, hehe

Gosh, Lori. Thanks so much for the offer - but cranberry went out of style on the west coast many moons ago. :)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I can't remember when I've last had a load of laundry that didn't have some sort of tissue or paper towel in it. DH has a very bad habit of not clearing out his pockets before throwing his pants in the laundry bin.

Well, next to the laundry bin at least. Or somewhere on the floor in the same room.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Noora, LOL - sounds like I used to be (when I was young and untrained by an anal-retentive partner).

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Shipping tape. I have a roll right by the drier. Pat and I are both horrible at remembering to clean out pockets. A lint roller too can only do so much and well, shipping tape is very sticky and I usually can get all the tissue bits off my pants with a few pieces. And I am 49 and still get the my clothes near the laundry hamper rather than in it! I am such a lazy putz when it comes to that!

PCJenni

Veteran Member
Apr 10, 2007
try having the red 50/50 tickets from the ticket game washed in your apron pockets... you will need a new apron for sure.. I have replaced 3 of them

millthayer

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2006
Much better than washing it with a pen in the pockey, ewww!:mad:

millthayer

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2006
Whoops.....I meant POCKET!!!:blushing::blushing::blushing:

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I've thrown the same lint covered (tissue) item back into the washer then dryer, and it beats the frustration of picking lint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views