• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold for my collection?

In summary, to season your Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, rinse and dry the mold, and rub vegetable oil on the inside before baking for 15 minutes. The mold is not safe for use in the microwave and can be cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap. It is safe for use in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended. The mold can be used for baking recipes that call for a metal pan, but the oven temperature and cooking time may need to be adjusted.
lovePC
I have a customer who is lookiing to complete her collection with the Harvest Mold. I am new to PC and am not sure when it was sold.

Please email me with any info.

Do a search under For Sale or something like that. I know someone had two molds posted just a week or so ago for sale.

E-bayI was bidding on the Harvest mold myself a couple of weeks ago, andit was going for over $30, I gave up, not worth it to me. But just to let you know to watch there for her, if you wanted.

1. How do I season my Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold?

To season your Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse the mold with warm water and pat it dry. Rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the inside of the mold, making sure to cover all surfaces. Place the mold in the oven for 15 minutes, then remove and let it cool before using. Repeat this process periodically to maintain the seasoning.

2. Can I use my Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold in the microwave?

No, the Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

3. How do I clean my Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold?

To clean your Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold, simply rinse it with warm water and use a mild dish soap if needed. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the mold's surface. Avoid soaking the mold, as it can absorb water and affect its performance.

4. Can I use my Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold is safe for use in the dishwasher. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the mold.

5. Can I use my Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold for baking recipes that call for a metal pan?

Yes, you can use your Harvest/Wheat Stoneware Mold for baking recipes that call for a metal pan. However, the cooking time may need to be adjusted. Stoneware retains heat longer than metal, so it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and increase the cooking time by 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
Replies
Views
obxchef