• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Hartford Launch Refunds Been Issued Yet?

In summary, Hartford Launch Refund is a program offered by the city of Hartford, Connecticut that provides a refund for certain startup costs incurred by new businesses. To be eligible for this program, a business must meet certain criteria and complete a training program through the city. Hartford Launch Refund covers expenses such as rent, utility bills, and marketing costs, but excludes personal or non-business expenses. The amount of refund varies, with a maximum amount of $10,000. Businesses can apply for Hartford Launch Refund by submitting an application with supporting documents to the city's Economic Development Department.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
Has anybody gotten a refund yet for the cancelled Hartford Spring Launch? Or did I misunderstand?

I do not believe we are getting refunds. We received the goodie bag with the paperwork and the Egg Cooker, and we got the special link to see the videos.

Mine showed up in my account this past week. Maybe it takes some banks longer to process the refund?

My PC dollars were refunded to me on 3/5/13

Hi there! I understand your concern about the cancelled Hartford Spring Launch. Unfortunately, I have not received any information about refunds yet. I will definitely keep you updated if I hear anything. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding.

What is Hartford Launch Refund?

Hartford Launch Refund is a program offered by the city of Hartford, Connecticut that provides a refund for certain startup costs incurred by new businesses.

Who is eligible for Hartford Launch Refund?

To be eligible for Hartford Launch Refund, a business must meet certain criteria such as being located in Hartford, having a business plan, and completing a training program through the city.

What expenses are covered by Hartford Launch Refund?

Hartford Launch Refund covers expenses such as rent, utility bills, and marketing costs for new businesses. It does not cover personal or non-business expenses.

How much can a business receive through Hartford Launch Refund?

The amount of refund a business can receive through Hartford Launch Refund varies, but the maximum amount is $10,000.

How can a business apply for Hartford Launch Refund?

A business can apply for Hartford Launch Refund by filling out an application and submitting it to the city's Economic Development Department. The application must include supporting documents such as receipts and a business plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706